Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts
New laptop for tuning, and I'm going to get a dash and tailgate on Thursday.

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
Replaced my stock Superduty grill

With an 03-07 grill

·
Registered
93 Posts
some raidus arm bushings, axle pivot bushings, and new radius arm drop brackets.
Parents put together a badass firstaid kit with the help of a family friend who is in the air force.
Oh and I got a go pro HD hero

·
Premium Member
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.8, C6, True Trac diffs, 4.56 gears, 4" C&T lift, 130A 3G Alt, 35" Grabber AT2s
532 Posts
Lotsa trim parts, and maybe a new tailgate :)

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
i want to do that on mine too. did u need to do any trimming or anything? also do u think the newer lights will fit too?
I had to cut 1" off the bottom all the way across. Then I had to cut the honeycomb frame 1" shorter. The top bolts right in and the bottom is zip tied. The headlights would fit but you need to extensively modify the header panel or get one from a 04-07 truck.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had to cut 1" off the bottom all the way across. Then I had to cut the honeycomb frame 1" shorter. The top bolts right in and the bottom is zip tied. The headlights would fit but you need to extensively modify the header panel or get one from a 04-07 truck.
thanks for the info man :beer

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
The Bronco didn't get anything, it's little brother ('98 Explorer Sport) did though. New wheels and ball joints, the wife smacked a curb when she slid on some ice and BROKE one of the Ford Aluminum wheels. It was cheaper to pick up a set of MKW wheels than 1 Ford wheel!

·
Registered
971 Posts
12k winch (might go on the scout), new tail light, gift cards and the mustang got some race shocks

41 - 55 of 55 Posts