Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12,086 Posts
:histerica I'm sorry man... I really did mean to laugh at this :goodfinge Actually, the weight, and leverage the truck tires and wheels would put on the D44, would ruin it in a matter of weeks. Plus, no one makes a wheel adapter to do what you want. To really pull this off, you'll need, at least, 1ton axles, and brakes - because your stock brakes won't stop all that rolling mass for nuthin

· Registered
12,086 Posts
What he means is, having the centers cut out of the wheels, and having plate steel welded back on, after it's had the center cut out, and the lug holes drilled and beveled

Dang, any chance you can get a set of 6, 19.5's? :D I'd love to put those on my Dodge

· Registered
12,086 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:
it makes me want to gag but if thats what your into man I'll help you :goodfinge

I'll try to get some camera phone pics tommorrow if I can get down there
:goodfinge There's no hurry, 'specially on my account, since I'm going to be broke very quickly, and for some time still. I was mostly curious about the possibility of getting tires and wheels in that size, and a price, so I can add that to my budget

If you do decide to take the leap to 1tons, then I would think about super single wheels, if I were you. Those would better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.