Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
If its the look your going for, sure but thats $80 you could spend to get your truck running better too (just think of that)

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i think they look home made. meaning you can do the same thing with the ones you got. just get a screw driver and knock the orange shit out of your lights carefully, then polish the housings up. voila clear tails.

personally i think clear tails are gay.

ken

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I think they're ugly

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
those are uber gay.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
They'rrrrrrrrrrr....

Crap!!! :toothless

·
Registered
784 Posts
i replaced my front, side marker, turn signal, and tail lights with clear "diamond cut" lenses. i think it looks pretty sweet. just be sure to use a red LED bulb in the tail lights. from what i saw, regular red bulbs arent red enough to comply with DOT.

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, well i went out to do the first oil change on the truck since i bought it and did the topend rebuild and low and behold there is only about 2-3 quarts of oil in the truck, and no i didnt forget to check it, there was no dipstick in the truck to check, so i got me one and then realized how low it was and decided to do a change so ill let ya know how much is actually in there but i say less than 3qts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
colinlesser said:
well i was wrong, it was 1 3/4 qts yea thats basically empty
What does this have to do with those queer taillights??????

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i was trying to figure out what kind of light you liked best but there jsut to expensive, sorry streetgang

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
colinlesser said:
i swear this site has a bunch of shitheads on it
Nope just a **** named colinlesser that doesnt know how to read or follow directions we give him (like stop making new posts)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts