Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
...........that was stuck?

Why didn't he just straighten his wheels out and back up?

It's staged right? :goodfinge

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He tried backing up too! Yeah sad to say he was stuck on TOP of the mud...didn't even have his tires buried.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That doesnt even look stuck

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
That was sad, it's hard to believe something could get stuck that easily. I'm glad I drive a Ford.:rockon

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I couldn't believe it either...he was like "If I get stuck, will you pull me out?" I told him "Sure, you'll be fine go ahead", because I just idle right through it...figured he would be fine.:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It gets about half way through and says the file is corrupted, wonder if that is me or you.

But from what i did see, Johnski is right, i been buried worse in my backyard.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Video doesn't work? Did you save it last night? It might have still been uploading...try d/l again...I d/l'd here at work and it worked fine...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
What, did that happen on the road to the mudhole?
:rofl: :rofl: Pretty much! Further down that ROAD is a little soupy water/mudpit.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I streamed it all the way through and worked for me.

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
im using FF, and every time i click it, i get all these wierd words and charectors, time to try it with IE

EDIT: worked with IE

·
Registered
561 Posts
Holy shit, how long is this video?? I just surfed FSB right on through all the new posts and it's still loadin'. I wish I knew how to git videos on, I got a 5 year ol' camera and 5 year ol' puter.

That movie loaded really slow. Nice though, that little YJ didn't look stuck at all. Maybe time for some new tires for him.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts