Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the crapper?

LOL :popc1:

I myself am a literary man... Magazines and sometimes books..

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
talk on the phone quite a bit. hit mute when it's time to flush. :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
shit big shits

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
What do you do when on the shitter....Ummm shit??!!??

Actualy I read, or play a hand held solitary game....

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Cross word puzzles or read the paper / look at flyers.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Hell, I'm on the shitter right now. :toothless

I also find it's a good time to read manuals, reference books, etc. Yesterday at work on the crapper, I read through my Pocket Ref. book. Tons of good info in there that's likely to come in handy where I work. :thumbup

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sooo mounting a flat screen tv into my crapper.... gotta be able to stream those really awesome movies into your private sanctuary..

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I prefer to think, but its often interupted with DAD... When I am at work I enjoy knowing that I am being paid to take a shit. Makes work a lot more enjoyable knowing what my shit is worth per hour..

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I prefer to think, but its often interupted with DAD... When I am at work I enjoy knowing that I am being paid to take a shit. Makes work a lot more enjoyable knowing what my shit is worth per hour..
:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica Been there done that:thumbup

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Crap. I don't have time to do anything else. I'm an efficient crapper. Fast and clean. Every time.
:toothless

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Mike, you don't crap in public restrooms either, right?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike, you don't crap in public restrooms either, right?
I tend to leave the public crapping for only emergencies, I would rather shit at home in privacy than anywhere else..

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I rarley shit in public, but only because for some reason a shit doesn't hit me unless I'm at home. I can come home from work at any time, and as soon as I walk in the door it hits me there. Doesn't matter if I come home at 1:00pm or midnight.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,189 Posts
I used to read. Now we have a young dog, that if left alone, will do damage the house while I'm in there. So currently my main goal is to keep the slobber covered tennis ball out of my shorts. The score is me 108, dog 14. :doh0715:

Oh, & never, ever in a customer's house.

Edit -Make that never, ever in a customer's toilet.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
I must have a vengeful sphincter then. I always seem to have to go right before lunch break at work, or right before supper at my apartment.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts