Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about selling my bronco if the price is right. 94 xlt351. 135k. a few minor dents/ scratches. interior is good. AC, captains chairs, etc. automatice with push button OD. Any idea on what I can get for it?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Miketnf150 said:
Worthless.......Just go ahead and give it to me!! :thumbup
:lolup :lolup

First of all.... WHY the hell would you want to sell it :shrug :shrug
Anyway, I have close the same and I have been offered anywhere from 5k to 10k for it. But I will never sell it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if someone will give me 7500 they can have it right now. I just feel it is time to move on. Dont get me wrong I love my truck. I just feel the need to buy an M3 or a lexus. I wish I could keep the truck and get a car too, but the insurance is killing me @ 180 a month for my truck by itself.

·
Registered
79 Posts
2,500 actaul cash value this means my auction guy can go pick those up for that price all day long here in california.This is at a dealership private party you can get as much as somebody is willing to pay you :rockon

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
You will never get $7500 for it. That bronco around here goes for 3500-4500 depending on what shape it is in. There is a sucker born everyday though.

Good Luck,
Brian

You could get 7500 for it if you stuffed 3000 bucks in the console.

·
Super Moderator
25,801 Posts

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
Ledee416 said:
if someone will give me 7500 they can have it right now. I just feel it is time to move on. Dont get me wrong I love my truck. I just feel the need to buy an M3 or a lexus. I wish I could keep the truck and get a car too, but the insurance is killing me @ 180 a month for my truck by itself.
Thats alot of insurence money! i pay 600 for the year full coverage. and i get all of AAA's benefits :)

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
my friend sold his 94 bronco for 7900 about 6 months ago. I bought a 93 bronco for 3000 about 2 months ago. same condition except mines XLT the other one was EB.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Yea got a 94EB on the lot for $4200 and is in good shape and has good miles. Wholesale around 2000 for it.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
94's are going for about 4000-6000 depending on condition here in colorado. I however, actually saw a 96 XL with 156,000 miles for 2,100 for sale in the paper last Saturday.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Ledee416 said:
if someone will give me 7500 they can have it right now.
sorry guy not to sound like a arse but when i bought littleones 94 3 years ago i paid 7500 for it but it had 90k on it and we are the second owner and the bronco was in bitch'n shape.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Mine was in near mint when i bought it, a little high on the mileage 130k, but paint, interior, and mechanics were sound. The guy was askin 8900 i got him down to 75 and bought it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
my truck has more sentimental value than its worth, Your not gonna get much for it anyways so put it in the garage, cover it up, pretend like you sold it, and next week you'll be missin it. :chili:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts