Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like a lot of you have your Bronco for fun, rather than a daily driver. I was just curious as to whats your pavement pounder? For me, its my F150 (Bronco is for winters and hopefully some muddin this spring).

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
This:

and this:

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
:goodfinge :goodfinge

I'll put these here just to get ahead of all the ricer comments

Yes, I guess I'm a closet ricer. :brownbag

Actually its kind of a necessity since I commute to work 50 miles one way.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Mt other cars a Bronco too!

P.S. I can't realy say that your car fits into the "ricer" category....then again I can't see the tail pipe to check for a fart cannon either!
WoooooooooooooooWooooooooooooooooo, early in da monin!

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
My dd: '87 Audi 4k, over 300k mi
GF's dd: '90 Audi 200, 251k mi

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Blaze said:
Mt other cars a Bronco too!
P.S. I can't realy say that your car fits into the "ricer" category....then again I can't see the tail pipe to check for a fart cannon either!
WoooooooooooooooWooooooooooooooooo, early in da monin!
No fart pipe. I hate those fawking things!!

·
user title
2,211 Posts
All broncos...
I'm looking into something new this Summer - I kinda like the Cross Lander; otherwise I'm looking into Honda s2000s and Scion xB series - less than 15k and not too bad looking for 34mpg. Maybe some airbags and 20s...oh yea :brownbag

Bill

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All broncos...
I'm looking into something new this Summer - I kinda like the Cross Lander; otherwise it's a Honda s2000 and Scion xB.

Cheers
Bill
I would recommend the S2000 to anybody (granted, only if they can fit in the car. I have to be shoe horned in). It get to drive one every once in a while and there is just something about shifting at 9K that gets to me.

·
Registered
529 Posts
2001 Maxima SE
96 Saturn SL1
68 Camaro
And soon to be 2004 Honda Pilot for the kiddy mobile (for the wife)

·
user title
2,211 Posts
another_ford said:
I would recommend the S2000 to anybody (granted, only if they can fit in the car. I have to be shoe horned in). It get to drive one every once in a while and there is just something about shifting at 9K that gets to me.
I have to be shoe-horned in, too. But yeah, it's one helluva car. I have worked on two of them in a car club I was in...they are FUN to drive and easy to work on. Awesome awesome cars. But I am kinda worried about the insurance that is why I was steering away from one. I have two more years until I am 24 and that's when the big insurance break comes.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a '99 VW Jetta. I know it's a chick car, but I drive about 90 miles a day round trip to work and back, at 33 mpg, I won't complain. :brownbag

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
2001 C5 Corvette 6 speed.

Wouldn't get another one, had to have a lower half engine rebuild after car was 6 months old. Turned out to be a bad ring design, letting oil leak into cylinder head, burned like a quart of oil every 750 miles. Dealer at first said that was normal!! They redesigned the rings in '02 and I had them retrofitted under warranty. Has been ok since then. I have to admit the car is scary fast, tho, and performance is on par with cars costing twice as much. Will be interesting to see what the next gen C6 is like.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
94 Grand Marquis, it was free and gets 22 mpg (58 mile one way to work)
97 Expedition, I pay for it and hte wife drives it.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
My only other ride is an 86' Mustang GT, HO 5.0, 5spd, 163,000 miles, and a few mild mods. It's my economy car.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
Here's the collection....

My 95...

An 85 BXLT (which I'm selling for $900)
86 Fiero V6 (also selling, for $850)
87 Z28 (That will be my DD after I'm done painting it)
78 Midget (Soon to be for significant other... need to color sand)
72 V8 Pinto Wagon (Work left to be done includes back-half-ing) and it will be for week ends and car shows and the like.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,833 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,449 Posts
all i have is my Truck, and my '79 firebird with a built RAII '68 400ci (soon to be roughly 472ci)

mmmmmm rice, it's whats for dinner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts