Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be a stupid question, but i dont remember anything big happening. but my question is what happened to cow? did he get banned? sorry for the dumb question, hope its not as dumb as the what happened to MBB question!

wes

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
If anyone ever asks where I went (not that I expect them to, but still) please, please, please just post and tell them they can be as glad as I am that I'm never coming back, and tell them all that I said they can all go **** themselves in the ass with their own shock absorber.
If anyone asks where I went, just tell 'em "I'm busy mass-producing nuclear bombs so I can **** the world." Just quote me on that, and put a nice :goodfinge at the end of it.
:goodfinge

·
Registered
787 Posts
sorry for the dumb question, hope its not as dumb as the what happened to MBB question!
Something happened to MBB? :confused: :confused: :confused: :shocked :shocked :shocked

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
dblue351 said:
I think I am going to blow it for andy, but I believe he when away to school?
yes he did.
he was also told to either change his style or leave. he chose to leave quietly and not make a big deal about it. a lot of people misunderstood him and he got tired of putting up with people being immature.

any way, he will not be coming back

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, just had to ask, i thoguht he was pretty kool, liked some of the vids he showed us, but lets leave it at that

wes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts