Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,541 Posts
for highway use, without overdrive 4.10 or maybe 4.56 or something like that, then i would also go with the doubler. i wouldnt think you would have driveshaft issues, and if you do, then contact high angle driveline and see what they can do for you. the doubler in my mind is the best thing for the sport since boggers came out. just my .02 cents

wes

· FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,541 Posts
plug ugly said:
That says a lot about you wes. those have got to be the worst tires out there unless you run strictly mud IMO :goodfinge

bb88, the bw is a wide mo fo, but it really isnt that much longer. i was comparing a complete doubler and bw on a bench the other day, and the bw is roughly 16.5 and IIRC the doubler was like 23 with the ORD adapter. You can get a slimmer version, but say that would save an inch to two TOPS. be careful on regurgitating info, I like to flame people that do that usually, and I know some others do to.

What is your rear driveline length wih the c6 and 8.8? Plan on taking about 2" off with a sterling in the stock location
haha, well, before mt/rs came out people were runnin tsl's in front and bogger's in back on the rocks, and that was about it. and dogunmut seems to have good luck with them in the rocks too, they just suck on the street, so now that i have made my point, im done here, i dont know enough about the doubler to provide any info

wes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.