Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Divorce papers. What did you expect? I know you thought I was going to say something sweet like a Bronco or a intimate vacation. No, not here. She told me Sunday that she was pregnant with another mans child and asks me if I want to see the ultrasound pics. She went on to tell me that she had joined an online sex club and had met with some guy twice and had used a condom. She said she still loved me and that she just wanted to try something new. I might be able to live with all that, but she's keeping the baby. We have no children and I had a vasecemy about 8 years ago. I don't want a baby in my life. Just to make sure I had a sample analysed and doc said if she's pregnant it couldn't be mine. So on Monday I paid a lawyer to rush the paperwork and she signed everything over to me on her birthday on Tuesday. I'm giving her some of the houshold stuff and $5000 to help her get started in her new life. She made a mistake that I don't think I can live with, but I'm very torn. Part of me still loves her and part of me wants to ***edited for criminal liability***. I'm going to help her get set up in an apartment and keep in touch and see how things go. I guess in the meantime I'm a free man to go out and play a little myself. :chili:

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Wow

That is not something you hear everyday.

Sorry about the way things turned out. That's not even something I could ever fathom happening.

Although it's hard to use emotion over the internet, you seem to be taking things decently(as good as possible anyways).

I wish you the best of luck, with whichever road you decide to take.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Not that i know you or your wife but...

Bitches aint shit but Hos and Tricks

This comin from the guy who is picking his wedding date. Go figure :shrug

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Man, I couldn't possibly love my wife any more than I do but if she did that to me I don't think I'd give her anything or help her out in her new life. She brought it upon herself. Good luck though.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
with so much drama on the FSB its kinda hard being snoop D O double GG.

alright that aint right. sorry to hear it man. seriously but you got to look at this in my way. you are now free from any indescretion you might have had cause you were married. if i get the big D thats it. I am going to be the old guy at the club

·
Registered
401 Posts
I can completely understand your reasoning and what you are doing. I probably would do the same myself.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,063 Posts
Man Gub, that's a messed up situation. You did the right thing by getting it squared away as quickly as you did. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Sorry to hear about all that, I think your doing the respectable, and reasonable thing. Shes lucky to have not had her ass beat, but thats me. The only reason I wouldnt do it Id loose my job if she came up with bruises and allogations.

On the keep in contact thing.... you were all good up until then. See her off with her 5K check, wave bye-bye and thats the last you see or hear of her. Change your numbers, no phone calls. Bye fukin' bye, enjoy your baby and new man.

You got no ties, so your super duper lucky.... kids from a marriage mess up everything, and make for years of misery having to keep in touch with each other. The kids them selves are not the misery, it having to continue to interact with the ex that is. :)

Best of luck to ya...
Andrew

·
0 Posts
WTF is wrong with the world today?

Online sex club? Jesus h keeyrist.

That kid wont have any issues...:doh0715:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sheeeit, that's pretty crazy :shocked Betrayal is a son of a bitch. She could have at least asked you to join with her if she just "wanted to try something new."

Dude, I know how you feel...I'm divorcing a woman I was with for five years, married her earlier this year only to find out a few months later that she had been cheating on me for two and a half years with about 10 different guys, doing meth/crank the whole time we were together, stole $16,000 from her employer, blew my entire life savings...yadda yadda yadda...she was a real winner. As in your case we had no children together (though she does have two incredible kids from her first marriage that I raised the whole time we were together). I offered her $2000 to help her with the kids and start a new life after the divorce...and like the dumb bitch she is, she replied "You don't think I'm dumb enough to take your first offer." So I said fvck you, and I'm not giving her shit.

Anyway, the point is, I understand when you say there is still a part of you that misses her...as rediculous as it seems...but that feeling starts to fade after a few months. PLUS, little did I know at thetime, but leaving the ex- was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time...I now am with an incredible girl who I've really wanted for a long time. And I'll leave the story at that, lest I make Derrick and some of the other guys :uke: :toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i admire your attitude about all of this...life just handed you a big batch of lemons and you're figurin out how to make lemonaid...amazing.

let us know how you make out gettin your own play. good luck.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
jackhart said:
i admire your attitude about all of this...life just handed you a big batch of lemons and you're figurin out how to make lemonaid...amazing.
Tell me where to send the fawkin vodka, you're ready for a good night. :beer

This sounds all too common to me. My aunt and uncle who I lived with in high school (mother died) built a house two years ago and had everything planned together. They played a game on the internet called Lineage (similar to Everquest, Ultima Online, World of Warcraft). Well...my aunt started to go to hell. Then...she dissappeared. She had driven off to Ohio to hook up with an ex convict rehab drunk she had met and "fallen in love with" on the internet. Wrecked everything. Ok..the next part is where it applies to you.

My uncle said fawk it and moved back to his hometown and is rebuilding after his second bankruptcy (two failed marriages, two bankrupt's), and she found him after getting married, divorced, and beaten, and now lives across the hall from him. So now he has to deal with her on a daily basis. It's pathetic. It's admirable watching out for her, but don't let it bite you in the ass dude. It tears me up seeing my uncle waste his compassion on that woman.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Good luck with adjusting to things... thats just awful man... I'd be stomping a mud hole in "daddy's" ass if it were me, glad to see you're better than that :thumbup

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
I would have done the samething. Good luck. I am gald you did not have any kids. Make things alot easyer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow! Holy Crap! I'm not sure what I would do. Way to stay calm and do the right thing, I'd probably gone ballistic!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts