Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if one siamese-twin commits a crime?
My little brother was watching tv and saw the commercial for that new matt damon movie where he's a siamese twin, and he brought up a interesting question...

What if one siamese-twin were to commit a crime but the other wasn't a willing participant?

especially if it was murder or something really serious where something would have to be done... i mean out of all the siamese twins in the world i'm sure one of them has commited a crime and this has come into question in some court... what is worse, imprisoning a innocent person or letting a guilty one off free... it brings up so many questions... what do you all think

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Have to make a new electric chair... :goodfinge

·
College User
2,018 Posts
lol :lolup :thumbup

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
There used to be a pic...with 2 siamese twins on it and it was something about "think you have it bad? Your a siamiese twin, Your brother is gay. Your not. He has a date tonight..."

Anyone have it?

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do but it is at home I will post later tonight

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
LOL oh man raf that made me laugh. i guess if this was a literal problem than the other twin would be charged as an accessory (?) i think thats what its called but since theres not a ton of siamiese twins out there you can sleep well tonight knowing there wont be a murdering siamiese twin.:toothless

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
enough with the cutting remarks already...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts