Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it, where is it ? The reader keeps kicking it out and well, I want to replace it.Also, anyone know where other than Ford I can get an O/D switch ?( ya know the one on the dash)Any help?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured that, what is it and how do I replace it?Called the parts store and they think I am on crack.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Search "solenoid pack" and you'll find the answer.

BTW, you won't find it at a regular retail parts store.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA real funny.I noticed you didnt answer at least he did. Thanks for your help Steve.But at least your trying to be funny.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
:histerica
;)

Top of the page after you sign in, click on the word search then type in what you are looking for... you can also do advanced searches as well by clicking on advanced search...

The solenoid pack you are probably asking about is intenernal to the E4OD. Its a valve body pack and you have to buy the entire assembly. The only place I have found it (admittedly with limited searching) was at the dealer... about 300 bucks.

Try the search, you will find more info....

·
Forward Some Money
5,050 Posts
search for the "search".......that's funny :rofl:

.....like looking up something in the dictionary when you have no idea how to spell it.......

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
.....like looking up something in the dictionary when you have no idea how to spell it.......
:brownbag

(and nobody tell Gack!) :rofl:

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I bought a valve body and solenoid pack off ebay for $100. They're out there, you just need to look. Easy to replace, too.

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
OH! So you're not blind. You were able to notice THAT - how did you manage to miss the sticky threads that say "PLEASE USE SEARCH" and "BEFORE POSTING, READ..."? :shrug

Now can you guess WHY I didn't answer? ;)

A) because I know nothing about Broncos.
B) I don't know the answer to your particular Bronco question
C) I hate answering people's questions about Broncos
D) I did answer it (or someone else here did). Probably 100x already. At least 5 years before you axed it. And I'm just a LITTLE bored with repeating myself, so THIS time, I'm trying something different.

[insert FINAL JEOPARDY music here]

... :rolleyes: ... :rolleyes: ... :rolleyes: ... :rolleyes: ...

what is D steve!:histerica:histerica:histerica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts