Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1990 Eddie bauer full size edition with only 68000, 351 v 8 HO, E4OD auto trans, black and tan, garage kept 17 yrs, inside tire carrier, dana front axel and mannual hubs,95% no rust. has all Opts even engine block heater, runs and drives excellent

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,063 Posts
was wondering what a 90 full size eddie bauwer 4wd in excellent condition is worth? anyone have a clue?
Only what your willing to pay for it :thumbup

·
Registered
80 Posts
$1000-7000.
Pics help narrow that down.
With the mileage and "garage kept" I would think towards the higher side, but the 5% rust could easily move it towards middle or bottom of that scale.

I paid $800 for my all original paint 96 5.8 XLT with only one small palm size dent on the front left fender. Has a couple rips in the 2 front seats and I had to clean the interior, but for the money it's really pretty nice. Has 203k miles on it and after $800 worth of maintenence/fixing it runs and drives great. Just did a 25 hour round trip in it pulling a car trailer. :)

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
$1500, at the end of the day it is still a 20 year old gas hog that has no collector value, is not rare, and will eventually rot away.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
Is it wrong to ask the value of a vehicle ? I'm just askin... this is the reason I don't ask the value of my Bronco, I have ALOT of money into my Bronco and have wondered what it would sell for.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Is it wrong to ask the value of a vehicle ? I'm just askin... this is the reason I don't ask the value of my Bronco, I have ALOT of money into my Bronco and have wondered what it would sell for.
No, just don't get butt hurt at the answer. Some people are of the opinion vehicles are like banks in that the money put in to them holds value. One doesn't invest money in a Bronco, they spend money on it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
To most of us the value is all sentimental. The value of the car is never what its worth but worth what someone else is willing to pay for, be it $1.00 or $10,000. Needless to say without the pick Ive seen some go for around $5-7k for your condition

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bout tree fitty- But seriously, it all depends on the individual as previously stated- mine is priceless!! One day the value on these things will sky rocket like the early broncos.

·
Registered
80 Posts
There has always been this strange reaction when someone asks how much a vehicle is worth. If someone asks, it's usually because they are trying to sell it and often think it is worth more than it is. That has tainted most of us into giving out sarcastic or no information when this question is asked. If you want to know what your car is worth, a better way (though a little deceitful) is to ask about appraisel value for a stated value type insurance. "What would it cost to buy another bronco like mine to replace it?".

My 2 cents, take it or leave it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts