Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Explorer driving
4,193 Posts
From PavementSucks...by 89 BXLT

I spent 2 years on FSB. Was, in fact, a paying member. (I'm banned there now after 1250 or so posts for going fist-city with a moderator... sigh.)

They have a wide variety of non-bronco-related discussion boards... People hang out there (I did) for their political, genertal chit-chat/picture and and/or their "anything else" section.

They have a paid members section that non-paid members can't even see, let alone get into.

Their language/picture rules are looser, and you can change sigs and avatars instantly. They also use the latest PHB style board set up, which is, IMHO, better then this board for user friendliness.

Some folks there are real nut jobs. IMO, the mods have too much power, and, in my case at least, are backed even when abusive. But all-in-all, it's not a bad site.

But I like this one better, which is why I vote for PS.

69 Camaro 454 Buncha speed stuff
87 Z28 383FI stroker
79 Pinto turbo crusin wagon
72 V8 Pinto Wagon
94 Taurus SHO

Who was that???

(edited to stop the confusion)

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
mobronco93 said:
spent 2 years on FSB. Was, in fact, a paying member. (I'm banned there now after 1250 or so posts for going fist-city with a moderator... sigh.)

They have a wide variety of non-bronco-related discussion boards... People hang out there (I did) for their political, genertal chit-chat/picture and and/or their "anything else" section.

They have a paid members section that non-paid members can't even see, let alone get into.

Their language/picture rules are looser, and you can change sigs and avatars instantly. They also use the latest PHB style board set up, which is, IMHO, better then this board for user friendliness.

Some folks there are real nut jobs. IMO, the mods have too much power, and, in my case at least, are backed even when abusive. But all-in-all, it's not a bad site.

But I like this one better, which is why I vote for PS.
...:wacko

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
hahahahaha. that's 95 bxl talking - "some folks over there [at fsb] are real nut jobs."

(for those who didn't know him, he was banned from fsb for making personal attacks in the political threads).

omg, hahahahahahahaha, he's the king of the nut jobs himself. that's gonna keep me laughing all day long. :thumbup
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
WTF did he post on the wrong board?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
mobronco93's post was actually quoting 89 bxlt's (who was 95blx over here) post over at ps...that's why it's confusing...

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even more reason to vote and bury those "nut jobs."

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,183 Posts
Hmmmm... this looks like a good place for one of these!

:rockon VOTE FSB TOP4x4!!! :rockon

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i read this earlier and didnt understand
now i understand since it got editied
but lmao i remember that guy getting banned

·
Registered
458 Posts
I check my email everyday and vote for this place before I read anything else. FSB rocks :rockon

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i vote when i wake up in the morning and check my mail and when i get to work. i love this place and i aint going to let anyone lie about anyone on here. so thats why i posted that.

ken

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
This is great! A reply by our own "imlikeojnow" :thumbup

Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2006-03-14 20:16, Mr Joe wrote:
Someone explain how a vehicle specific site can out-vote a site with all types of vehicles....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because bronco are just better vehicles.
Love it OJ. Stickin it to em for the FSB crowd. :goodfinge

·
Zombie Hunter
13,686 Posts
from the way i understand it, it had nothing to do with you being into it with a mod over there. i get into with them all the time. you got banned beacuse you violated the terms of agreement and after being told numerous times you kept doing it. dont sit there and blame the mods tell the truth. you got banned for personal attacks on other people who didnt agree with your political view.

ken
Now that's just a poke in the eye

1 - 20 of 48 Posts