·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey how's your steering holding up w/the 12.5's i just got mine one and its a lil harder to turn now, plus i can hear some kind of ratcheting noise from the box when i turn.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks to me like everything is ther for the lift. There are no rear springs because its using blocks. I would go witht the first lift you found. Also you might want extended brake lines. But all in all if it goes cheap enough sounds like a good deal.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
rbaney said:
Looks to me like everything is ther for the lift. There are no rear springs because its using blocks. I would go witht the first lift you found. Also you might want extended brake lines. But all in all if it goes cheap enough sounds like a good deal.
psstt... front springs :thumbup

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just got an est. from fedex and it was something like 144 not too bad, i figured it weighed about 150, at least thats what the entire kit weighs on broncograveyard, and this one is minus the front springs.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
i still see a guy on ebay that sells lift kits every week. dont know what they cost, they are for TTB suspensions. keep looking unless you get a good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts