Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

How often do you write letters/love notes to your gf/wife?

• once a day

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Once a week

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • once a month

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • once a year

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Once every few years

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I don't know how to write

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • she can't read anyways

Votes: 11 19.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reading a book talking about what is normal in society. It was written about 13 years ago.
I was wondering what is normal today, and among fellow members.

Please do not include cards that are expected on holidays.
Do not include emails or texts either. Only hand written letters.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
.... not me:rofl: who's to say, who's/whats normal? its all public opinion, witch to some ... meen nothing. conforming to normalcy is allowing your self to be subjugated by those who feel they have the right to choose what is normal..... ..... .....

ah the poll puts things into perspective....

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
.... not me:rofl: who's to say, who's/whats normal? its all public opinion, witch to some ... meen nothing. conforming to normalcy is allowing your self to be subjugated by those who feel they have the right to choose what is normal
Alright, let me define normal.
The defenition of normal in this poll will be considered what the majority votes on.

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
I fall into the once every few years catagory...I just pick up the phone or talk to her in person..the wife is funny that way.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
I have letters that I am writing to her and she doesnt know it. Im not giving them to her now, I am making a scrapbook with pictures and such and building it up for a couple of years and then give it to her on a big day (ie: proposal, which wont be for a couple of years).

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have letters that I am writing to her and she doesnt know it. Im not giving them to her now, I am making a scrapbook with pictures and such and building it up for a couple of years and then give it to her on a big day (ie: proposal, which wont be for a couple of years).
That is a damn good idea. I hope I can remember that when/if I find someone special.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I guess he figures that "don't know how to write" and "she can't read anyways" covers everyone here:toothless

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
What if you just write "I love you" on a post-it an leave it for her when she comes home? If that counts then I do it 2-3 times a month. I leave for work before she gets home.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Love letters? I don't even write out grocery lists, much less love letters. If I gave her a card she would suspect I was cheating on her.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts