Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,.. i keep hearing references to this seafoam, and have no idea what it is or does,... can you help me out?,...... if its good for your motor where do get some?,.... bearing in mind of course where i live!,... cheers guys!:beer:rockon:drinkbud

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and don't say " the sea" either!!!!!:twak:toothless:beer:rockon:drinkbud:histerica:histerica:histerica

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the sea silly. :histerica You can pick it up at any parts store here in the states.
Have you tried to do a search on parts stores websites in England?
dang! i knew that wuz comin!:histerica no i have'nt ran a search on british sites,... mainly cos if i ain't heard of it i'm damn sure our local parts monkey won't have!,.... they don't even know what a bronco is!,..... they keep askin' me if its a chevy!:banghead:smilie_slap:twak:histerica

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
dang! i knew that wuz comin!:histerica no i have'nt ran a search on british sites,... mainly cos if i ain't heard of it i'm damn sure our local parts monkey won't have!,.... they don't even know what a bronco is!,..... they keep askin' me if its a chevy!:banghead:smilie_slap:twak:histerica
I see how that can be:banghead:twak:histerica all at the same time.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see how that can be:banghead:twak:histerica all at the same time.
i just politely inform them ,......."NO! ITS NOT A FECKIN' CHEVY!,..... ITS A F-O-R-D!":toothless:histerica:beer:drinkbud and then walk out the store quietly fuming!:histerica:beer:drinkbud

·
Lick my
2,086 Posts
I dont know if you would want to use seafoam in your newly rebuilt motor. Seems to me it was designed to clean some of the crap out of older engines. I could be wrong though.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know if you would want to use seafoam in your newly rebuilt motor. Seems to me it was designed to clean some of the crap out of older engines. I could be wrong though.
only the bottom end got the rebuild, but its recently been getting poor throttle respose in all bar 1st and 2nd gears,.... i think it could do with a good clean through,.... fix that right up from what i seen so far!:beer:rockon:drinkbud

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
only the bottom end got the rebuild, but its recently been getting poor throttle respose in all bar 1st and 2nd gears,.... i think it could do with a good clean through,.... fix that right up from what i seen so far!:beer:rockon:drinkbud
Seafoam definitely did that for my truck.

Also see if they have something called "Chemtool" ... it's the same thing :beer

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can't seem to find anywhere in the uk that stocks this stuff,...... dayum!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Andy,
I am also over in UK. I searched everywhere for seafoam :cry no luck.....then i contacted the firm the makes it (over in US) they informed me that they had no known distributors in UK. and they would not ship over. :( so it looks like a brick wall.
Steve.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andy,
I am also over in UK. I searched everywhere for seafoam :cry no luck.....then i contacted the firm the makes it (over in US) they informed me that they had no known distributors in UK. and they would not ship over. :( so it looks like a brick wall.
Steve.
bugger!,:banghead..... its looks like great fun too!,....... nice to see a fellow brit on here too,... i thought i was on my own for a while!:rockon:beer:drinkbud

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yep. Had BKO for a few years now. have mostley driven american metal .love it:chili:.
keep dreaming on getting it lifted, but prices are hi & the family dont leave me much pocket money. I let ya know if I ever find seafoam over here.:thumbup

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
damn man, can't even find it on ebay in the uk. You could try US ebay and see if you can find somebody that will ship it over. I would think there would be a similar product that you could find over there though...

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Summit and Jegs and all them don't ship over there do they?

Edit: Nevermind, they don't carry it.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
How much of a pain would it be for someone thats really nice to ship it over to the UK? I have no idea what kind of paper work that could take or if it is even legal to do(something about flamable liquids that can cause explosions or somthing to that tune :toothless)

KC :rockon

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How much of a pain would it be for someone thats really nice to ship it over to the UK? I have no idea what kind of paper work that could take or if it is even legal to do(something about flamable liquids that can cause explosions or somthing to that tune :toothless)

KC :rockon
hmmmn,... now theres a thought,....................any takers?
................:beer:rockon:drinkbud

1 - 20 of 36 Posts