Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I signed up here back in 2013, I needed to create a name. Back in 2007, I had a vacation home in Lake Havasu AZ and a 24 ft boat. I wanted something I could off road, cruise, and launch the boat. I decided on a Bronco and found my '94. So, offroad in the desert and Lake Havasu is in the desert, BOOM!

Attachments

·
Registered
1983 4.9 backed by a 4spd, 6in of lift on 35s.
8 Posts
I bought my 83 bronco from a long time friend after tryin to talk him out of it for years. After it sat for some time I finally sealed the deal and drive her home. Over the years his mom named the truck “Hondo” who was a rough tough cowboy in an old John Wayne movie so of course we all dug it, and so it was named. I’ve never been one to buy a truck and do some funny business like change its name so there it is... Hondo1983

Reactions: WeldNYC

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought my 83 bronco from a long time friend after tryin to talk him out of it for years. After it sat for some time I finally sealed the deal and drive her home. Over the years his mom named the truck “Hondo” who was a rough tough cowboy in an old John Wayne movie so of course we all dug it, and so it was named. I’ve never been one to buy a truck and do some funny business like change its name so there it is... Hondo1983

That's awesome! Hondo is one of my favs and just watched it last Saturday. My favorite line from Ward Bond is "At least all the holes are in the front."

·
Registered
1983 4.9 backed by a 4spd, 6in of lift on 35s.
8 Posts
Not trying to be that guy..... but I could've sworn there was another thread like this someone created years ago. I remember posting in it.
Probably is recycled, but someone who’s been a member for 2 days(me) isn’t gonna search for it.
That's awesome! Hondo is one of my favs and just watched it last Saturday. My favorite line from Ward Bond is "At least all the holes are in the front."
def a good one! Like your rig too bud! Wish I had one nice enough to pull off black, but 50 shades of brown seems to work for this old horse 😂

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0, 33's, 4.10 LSD
2,336 Posts
I like words that sound like one thing but refer to something else, preferably non-sensical. I had the old Seinfeld episode ("his mudder is a mudder?!") bouncing around the ol' noggin, and decided fodder is a good alternative to mudder, being my first truck and all.

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Not trying to be that guy..... but I could've sworn there was another thread like this someone created years ago. I remember posting in it.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! I've been thinking about it for a while.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Lol! I've been thinking about it for a while.
I use several names on different web sites. I’ve been retired for 15 years now but once was a captain on 727‘s,737’s, 757’s, and 767’s. So that’s where my name comes from. Can’t help it, just keeps the memories alive.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
The first forum I joined was the Eccoboost Performance Forum because I own a SHO. Thus, well you get it now. I use it on all the forums I join as long as it was available..

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
174 Posts
This is my nickname, E-mail, and screen name for all things online. My name Is Harrison G. and the nuts comes from me doing really crazy stuff. It makes me laugh every time someone asks for my email and I hope it makes at least a few have a little chuckle.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is my nickname, E-mail, and screen name for all things online. My name Is Harrison G. and the nuts comes from me doing really crazy stuff. It makes me laugh every time someone asks for my email and I hope it makes at least a few have a little chuckle.
I can only imagine....

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,580 Posts
I use several names on different web sites. I’ve been retired for 15 years now but once was a captain on 727‘s,737’s, 757’s, and 767’s. So that’s where my name comes from. Can’t help it, just keeps the memories alive.
Former pilot?

·
Registered
98 Posts
In the movie Romancing the Stone a drug dealer gives Michael Douglas’ character a ride into town in a Bronco he calls My Little Mule, Pepe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
796 Posts
I am a career LEO (not popular in some circles) and had my 29th anniversary on the job this month. It's my name and badge number.
Been eligible to retire for 1 1/2 years, but plan to go at 55.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a career LEO (not popular in some circles) and had my 29th anniversary on the job this month. It's my name and badge number.
Been eligible to retire for 1 1/2 years, but plan to go at 55.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Popular here my friend, stay safe and watch your 6. People are freaking crazy and this is only the beginning.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts