Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 1994 Bronco XLT and the factory color of it is like a dark metallic Emerlad Green with matching green top (I don't know the exact Ford paint name). I've never seen one in my area like this and it's the original Ford paint too.

I was also wondering, what is the rarest color that was offered by Ford for a Bronco?

It seems white is the most common on this site (and even locally o when out and about driving around).

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Red with a white strip 92-96 model actually any of them with the colored stripes in the 92-96's are pretty rare around here

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
around here prety much the same, green with a grey stripe is rare, i had one, and only saw and have seen 1 other like that, red with white is common, red with grey is too,

they made so many bronco's i rerally dont think they did any limited production colors

·
Registered
554 Posts
I would say the rarest ones would be

the ones that are rust free.

either way they are getting less and less of them around...and People LOVE them. I remember seeing a report (was on the hyst. channel) that the top 3 cars searched/asked/desired were...the t-bird, mustang, and bronco in no pert. order.

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
silver and black is rare, so is the one like hauskraft (sp?) with the tealish color and white

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
$hit Green is the rarest from factory ha ha j/k

·
Registered
636 Posts
We are in a small area and mine is one of three local 92-96 Broncos that are teal green with white. Same wheels, too. But mine is probably the only one with the goodies I have.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
$hit Green is the rarest from factory ha ha j/k

my shit has never been that light a shade of green ken.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Thats a good question. Hope we see some more pics of possibly more rare color combos to.

I like rare, so thats definetly interesting to me to.

Around here in the city, black is possibly the most common color for them. Its certainly up there. Definetly seems to currently be the most common color for SUV's and cars really almost in general. Shame to, its kind of over played like white. White is really the most common color I see at every stop light period, regardless of vehicle type.

But on the Broncos only the thing I rarely see is any of the lighter shades of blue. Like the really light metalics. Whether a real medium, or light metalic blue or the more aqua colors. I've only seen one that was a very aqua color with white top.

Mine was black before the re-body. The body I scored as a replacement was originaly a fairly light metalic blue with white top.

I'm about done prepping for a new paint job myself so this topic has interest as I'm personally having huge trouble deciding whether to go back to black or go with an electric blue, or something else all together.

On certain muscle cars the yellows look awesome, but I've never seen yellow on a Bronco.

:popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1:

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
stepchild88 said:
my shit has never been that light a shade of green ken.

eat more avacados:rofl:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
eat more avacados:rofl:
i'll have to try that :rofl:

:wacko

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
i loev that night, i want to black mine all out too

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
they were produced right from the factory with a bashed in driver's side door? Hell that saves some time.

Yep, and the sweet early 90's writing and pinstripes on everything.

·
Registered
235 Posts
the eddie bauers are everywhere around here I have to say the rarest colors ive seen
was Brown w/ dark yellow down the center it was a 80-86 style

·
Registered
484 Posts
I haven't seen to many of these, but the EB color im guessing its like a coopermetalic. Im still one of only 3 XLS oweners ive found on here:toothless

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Cobra Jet said:
I just picked up a 1994 Bronco XLT and the factory color of it is like a dark metallic Emerlad Green with matching green top (I don't know the exact Ford paint name). I've never seen one in my area like this and it's the original Ford paint too.
you mean this color?;)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jackhart said:
you mean this color?;)

Yes, exactly! I've never seen that color around here before and it's one of the reasons I liked the truck enough to buy it.

Except mine does not have that cool ass front bumper like yours! LOL!

Nice rig!!

1 - 20 of 235 Posts