Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '90 bronco custom--302, 5spd. On the driver side of the lower manifold, near the coil, there is a recession in the valve cover with an ~1" long nipple (~1/4" diameter) pointing up to about 1 o'clock. There is nothing attached to it on my bronco. Where should this be connected to?
Thanks,
David

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
is it on the fuel rail? if so it is the schrader valve to relieve fuel pressure. you got a pick?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is not on the fuel rail. It looks like it is coming out of the lower manifold. It is right near a curved recession in the valve cover.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
snap a pic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never said it was on the valve cover. I said that is in a recession of the valve cover. Meaning, that the valve cover has a backward "C" in the relatively straight side so that the nipple can protrude from the intake manifold. If the "C" wasn't there, the valve cover would occupy the same space on the manifold. My vaccum map is not very legible, so I cannot make out where this is meant to go.

Steve83 said:
Make up your mind - is it on the manifold, or on the valve cover? :shrug Check your vacuum map.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
he said nipple. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
correction:

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Use an image host and link it from there

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts

did someone say nipple?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
No guys. Read his original post. We need some pic's of

daveyboy said:
~1" long nipple (~1/4" diameter) pointing up to about 1 o'clock.
:histerica

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
oh i'll talk to my girlfriend

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
this is a usless thread... but its funny as hell!
its probably what steve said- cus hes usually right. the rest of us are just gonna post comments and pics of nipples... at least what we thing of when we thin nipple.
good luck, and you might want to try hitting it with a mallet... just for the sake of it.
ace

1 - 20 of 24 Posts