Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok while cleaning off my tranny i discoverd this pulg with nothing going to it on my 4spd manual tranny in my 79f150, what is it for? its about dead center of the pic (sorry for the shitty quality) and its got to leads in it from what i can see

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
TPS????

Sorry couldnt resist

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Yr call on that one...backup lights are nice to have..but there are other ways to switch them on/off and rear floods are better than the stock lights anyways.

..of course if you have the reverse ignition interlock (RII) feature on your Durapsark module, the engine will die if you try to put it in reverse without that switch hooked up.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
bmc69 said:
Yr call on that one...backup lights are nice to have..but there are other ways to switch them on/off and rear floods are better than the stock lights anyways.
wiring a relay between that backup switch and it auto turns yo rear floodlights on for ya. YOu could also put a switch in the dash then for auto/off/ manual on....At least thats the way i did it

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
harness for extra lights? Just buy an accesory wiring harness from your local parts store or from Summit or Jegs, make sure it comes with a relay. I run the el cheapo walmart plastic square lights for when they brake i don't care too much. IIRC it came with a harness and relay, i just had to make everything longer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts