Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what the guy wrote to me about it.

1979 Bronco, 351M with C6 tranny, NP203 with conversion, 9"rear 44 front 3.50 gears. 4 inch suspension (don't know brand) and 3" body lift (thats the way I bought it) 38x15.50R15 tires.

There is no bondo because it wouldn't stay on If you want a good body this is not it. Thats why parting it out sounds like a good idea. I kept it running, not pretty. Yes, I have the title.

I bought it as a hunting/play vehicle and did not care about the body. Abused it for over a year until I went and replaced the front axle seals. Found out that the left front knuckle NEEDS to be replaced. That was 4 years ago. It has basically sat around since then. I pulled it from ND to FL when I moved intending to get it driveable again, but timing proves otherwise. It ran til sometime last year, and I don't have the time to look into it. So it sits and rusts

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said 800 for it, mileage unknown. It needs regearing for the tires and the knuckle. Prob more crap from sitting so long, I have wanted a beater for a while now, this could be it, will have to see what a Flatbed would cost.

·
College User
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would care that it was 800, but with some hauling estimates it is 400-500 to get to me, something has to go down, under 1000 is high but workable. What you paying for a vintage grill?

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
yeah i would try to get it down to about 500. thats what i pay for my junky 78/79s.

and i have many, many grills. please, take them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts