Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we, as in the company, just finished the bumper for the 78-79 Broncos....Please be civil about this but be truthful...I want your honest opionions of the bumper...its pictured on the pickup with 31" tires

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
those are very clean and very well done, i would buy 1 easily if i had the money. Although the bottom half with the iron bull cutout seems a little gaudy to me and would rather have it a nice clean and maybe a little smaller hangdown as an option instead of the pre-runner style hangdown.

Have you guys decided if you are going to make rear bumpers also?

And have you also decided if you are going to make them for the later years? maybe say 80-96 broncos?

·
Registered
980 Posts
WOW!!!:shocked, Great Job, it should do well in sales, what is the price per unit? I think you did a good job with the design and fitment to the body style of our trucks, what gauge steel is it, will it bounce of a tree and walk away clean???;)....Rick

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll PM the price....It will bounce off a tree quite easily....its 3/16 steel...so its lightweight and then all the angles help with the strength

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
The craftsmanship looks excellent. The bedliner looks great, I can't see any abnormal looking welds.

The design needs improvement. The whole part that hangs down needs cut off. Maybe that is your "signature design", but it's too big. move everything up slightly.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Great looking job. I agree about the bottome portion hanging down too low. Would hate to have to back up on a rocky section. Also, are you going to have any options like a light bar on top, or something for a hi lift jack to be mounted? Looks great and if I was working and making money, I'd be so inclined to get one. But I guess I'll wait until you have the final details worked out. And yeah, one for my year. Looks great though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are grille guard options available.....and there is one available for your body style..... The hi-lift mount is coming as soon as my hi-lift gets here, lol

Prices through PM only

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and the 2nd? lol.....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and they are available for the 87-96 body style.....I haven't found much interest or many local broncos for the 80-86 body style

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Minus the gay logo in huge bold letters I think it looks great..Considering the logo is already etched out of the metel down below, is it necessary to have the name twice? Just my " civil " opinion

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
well pm me a price for a 80-85 style (if you can) shipped to 98439 and ill talk it over with the paps. Btw can they be made ordered without the drop-down?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the logo on the top of the bumper is just for photos unless someone requests one......the name is in the bottom, i don't force it on people

my paypal is unlocked....I just bought my vendor license....

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well it looks like there may be some interest in the 80-86 so I ask anyone who looks in here...PM me pics of the front w/o the bumper on so I can see what the frame looks like and see if it is totally different from the two I have available or if its the same as one of them

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
I agree about how low the bumper hangs. I just wouldn't buy it simply because of that. the rest of it looks really good. I'd be worried about getting it hung up on something and also it would screw up my approch angle
[/IMG]I think this would look better, just my opinion but you did ask us to be honest

1 - 20 of 336 Posts