Discussion Starter #1

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
I would have left it there permenatly. lol

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Would've been cheaper and easier just to burn the neighbors' house down with them inside.

...but not nearly as comedic. :D

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Ehhh, see I think the neighbor with the blocked view should have just sucked it up and been a man and admit he should have bought that lot as well, and quit acting like he is riding the cotton pony.

It's not the guys fault he doesn't have a view.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
While I agree he built his house a WHOLE 18" :shocked higher than the code what really did it affect the neighbors view of? The mountain probably looks the same to the left or right of the 18" he cannot see. Plain and simple the neighbor was a jackoff and being a city councilman he decided to throw his weight around. I'd of left the "abstract art" up as well.

:histerica

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dickhead should have followed the citi ordinance. Problem solved.
Yeah it is. He built his roof 18" too high.
The city had approved his building plans, I think the city should eat the whole cost. Plus once the landscaping was done, it would have been legal, he said.
I would have done the same thing or something similar and only a mob attack would ahve got me to remove it. That would have been the start of a lifetime war with the anal neighbour.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I missed . I'm part-time . :brownbag
OK, that makes no sense at all.:doh0715:

I'm guessing what you meant to say is you skimmed through it like I do sometimes and missed that part :toothless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts