Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have replaced the ball joints now i need to replace the lockouts. is there a certain kind that are better?ive been told they cost around $50 is this right? thanks

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
If your looking for a good set of manual hub locks, you cant go wrong with a pair of Mile Marker or Warn.......the premium ones will cost you around $80 or $90 and you can get them from Summit

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have the Super Winch Stainless 2 piece hubs... about $80 also. I've been happy with them so far.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
bigric said:
Or search Ebay for Warn Premiums. I picked up an exploded set for almost nothing. Remember--they have a lifetime warranty.
Did you check to make sure that the warranty is not for the original buyer of the hubs.....???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lockouts

one side is different from the other. the guy that did the ball joints said he had the passenger side together when he put it back on. just out of curiosity what would it cost to have ball joints replaced at a shop. i gave the guy a moter,tranny, and rearend out of my 69 burb.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I bought my warn premiums on ebay for 60 shipped. You can find some good deals on them there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts