Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got down doing alot of driving in the south again. well every place i stopped noone carried sundrop soda. do they ever make it any more?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
They still make it. South Carolina still has it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Everybody I know from the Carolinas is crazy about Sun Drop. They buy cases of it whenever they go home and bring back to Florida.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
NC is it man. Sun Drop and Canadian Mist. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Got my wife hooked on Sun Drop two X-Mas's ago when we were back home. She is still in withdrawal.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
got it in every town in nc i've been just not every store

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
You can't not find it in SC. I have a few 2L bottles in the fridge right now. Good shit.

You also may want to try a grocery store (Bi-Lo and Piggly Wiggly are two that always have it).

I don't always see it at gas stations.

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
You can pretty much find it everywhere in my area of SC. I do remember somewhere I used to frequent it was unavailable. I can't remember if it was when I was in college (Clemson---sorry Justin), visiting my college friends at/near Myrtle Beach or when they lived in Columbia afterwards. One of my college buds used to bring it large quantities from one place to the other.

Good stuff. The diet sundrop is virtually the same. When I first started drinking diet soft drinks it tasted good and just like the real deal. Now they all do, but not at first. lol

tim

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
try finding cherry Crush, very few places carry it. IT is the bestestestestest. :goodfinge

·
Registered
523 Posts
its a local thing...nc/sc and maybe/I]some parts of georgia/tennesee...I dont know..we drink it all the time, and had to take some with us to alabama

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pretty sure its a Carolina thing found it in wisconson once. just about like cheerwine.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
I've found it at a Piggly Wiggly in Zion, IL (Near Wisconsin border) and even come across it in Kentucky a few times.

I really like the Barqs red creme soda. I always pick up a few cases when I visit family in KY.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts