Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my quest for total consciousness,I've decided to identify,post,and embrace my pet peeves:goodfinge I'm not talking about the majors(politics,religion,automotive),but the mundane little everyday crap.Things that make you want to bitch slap somebody.C'mon now,get it off your chest.You'll feel and look years younger.

1. Flags turned into clothing. ^ A flag is a proud symbol,not something to be folded,spindled and mutilated into a jacket or swim trunks.BTW,a Tarheel needs to volunteer to go retrieve our flag before this Kenny Chesnee wannabe turns it into a pair of speedos.

2. Drug Commercials."Ask your doctor if ____ is right for you." Isn't it the doctors job to know what's right for you.The evening news seems to be a friggin drug infomercial,with the disclaimers lasting as long as the commercial itself.

3. Inconsiderate Drivers.I travel up and down a five line highway as part of my job.While trying to make a right turn onto said highway,here comes a solitary minivan with some DA yacking on the phone,who for some unknown reason,cannot break left to allow me onto the highway.I must now confess that I've developed a habit of rolling forward 5 feet right before they get to me.Really scares crap out of em,and helps to elevate their situational awareness.

Ok,rant over.I feel much better.Everything is beautiful in it's own way.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
Drivers that pass me then turn
Drivers who pull out in front of me and turn
Where are said drivers when I'm in a beater?
Florida sucks, now all none natives go back to your great states

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts

1. People who want to steal my shit to give to someone else who hasn't earned it.

2. People who expect to have everything handed to them in life without having to earn it.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Reposts. :doh0715:

·
not banned
5,979 Posts
posting ~"that was great" in a thread instead of contributing... i.e. in the hottie thread, i think there is a new post, but its some gnam just saying he liked the pics.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
I am truly sorry for pissing you off.As self imposed penance,I shall now go surf fishing.And if I should catch a Red Drum over slot,said fish shall henceforth be known as Red Wagon.

Did I ever say it was a reference to you? get the sand out of your magina.
Yea Red, you sandy MAGINA you.

:histerica

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
I am truly sorry for pissing you off.As self imposed penance,I shall now go surf fishing.And if I should catch a Red Drum over slot,said fish shall henceforth be known as Red Wagon.
Did I ever say it was a reference to you? get the sand out of your magina.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
People who text while driving. I secretly hope they run off the road and impale themselves on a guard rail.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Drivers on the Outer Banks x2, 3 main categories.
1) Locals who weave through traffic without signaling.
2) Pointing tourists.
3) Drivers who go 35 on the bypass. There are only 2 roads in the Outer Banks and they both go the same way. Get on the beach road if you are not prepared to drive at highway speeds.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
people who slam the GD doors on my truck when they get in or out.
^^^^^ ME TOO!! I hate it when people get out of the passenger door and slam it like it's a vault. It's a light door that closes equally, stop slamming it!!

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
The fact that no one speaks English on my fawking job site. It's a big safety hazzard if I cant tell them to get out of the way or the same for them trying to tell me something important.

A hole drivers.

Man I'll stop now I could go on forever.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts