Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you all running your 33's? Normally I go off the door jam placard, but the 78 doesnt have the suggested inflation amount..

What do you guys run them at for street and offroad?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Have you ever thought of reading the tire? It gives you a max/min pressure. But 32psi is a pretty good all round #

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you ever thought of reading the tire? It gives you a max/min pressure. But 32psi is a pretty good all round #

Well yes.. LOL.. In fact I worked for Americas tire/Discount tire for 7 years in the wholesale /mail order dept.. However, this brand of tire has no min, just max of 60psi. The most common ran tire pressure amongst this size is 32-35psi cold and thats what I am running now.

Maybe I worded my questions wrong. I was just trying to see what others ran them on/off road.. On road for best handling and mpg and off for best traction while slingin mud
:thumbup

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Well yes.. LOL.. In fact I worked for Americas tire/Discount tire for 7 years in the wholesale /mail order dept.. However, this brand of tire has no min, just max of 60psi. The most common ran tire pressure amongst this size is 32-35psi cold and thats what I am running now.

Maybe I worded my questions wrong. I was just trying to see what others ran them on/off road.. On road for best handling and mpg and off for best traction
:thumbup
Unless you plan on rock crawling, 32 is good.

If you plan on rock crwaling, unless I'm mistaken you will go down to around 8-10 psi.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
I run 45lbs in mine, and have had pretty even wear. Consider the size of tire for the rim. If you've got 33x12.50's on an 7.5/8" rim, you're gonna have to run them lower to keep from wearing out the center of the tire, then I would for a 31x10.50 on an 8" rim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts