Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to replace my radisu arm bushings on my 89 EB, stock Bronco. I have no clue who or what to buy Any help would be appreciated.

Bronco-Jeff

·
Registered
694 Posts
Poly bushings if you want longevity and don't mind the squeaking.

Rubber if you want noiseless operation, but they supposedly don't last as long as poly bushings.

Also rubber will compress more allowing for more suspension travel than a poly, but on TTB that is probably not going to matter anyways.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Poly radius are bushings don't squeek. I never even grease than and have not had any problems.

Stay away from poly the Spicer bushings. There so ****ing hard thay have been known to snap off the 3/4" bolt from not allowing them to flex

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
MikE2 said:
Poly radius are bushings don't squeek. I never even grease than and have not had any problems.
Ditto

I used Energy Suspension polys. No squeaks 4 years later

Sixlitre

·
Registered
285 Posts
Poly bushings that are gray or black have graphite added to the polyurethane and don't squeak. Colored red/yellow etc no graphite and may squeak.:thumbup

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
i wouldnt worry about poly unless you're replacing the axle pivot bushings too. otherwise its like bolting on a 4 inch exhaust to a rice rocket... no sense.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i run TRW ploy bushings from advance auto...mine are red but i didnt grease them and they dont squeek.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I just put in carquest poly bushings. They dont seem too bad or for that matter any different that my originals

1 - 11 of 11 Posts