Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer What kind of tires should I replace on my 1990 Bronco. Right now it has 35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrain ...?:beer

·
Registered
745 Posts
dude brandon, ditch the body lift/ go w/ a 6" SUSPENSION lift and stick some A/T's under there or somethin
i actually just ordered some 35x12.5x15" maxxis bighorn tires.
i'll letcha know how they turn out

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dont bet swampers. Have you ever seen a new set? No, because they wear out in like 2k.

Toyo M/T, Wild Country TXR, or RVT Traction are good. They wear nicely and TXRs run pretty quite.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I recommend round rubber type tires..... anything else??

·
Registered
93 Posts
i just ordered some mickey thompson radial mtz's, 35's. should be here next week. i'll post some pics and let you know how they turn out.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanks everyone for the help on the tires...im going to look into what u guys said n look around at some pics to see what i like....

coastiepete take some pics when u can...and i dont no what im doing with my old tires they are still in good condition my friend has been asking for them so i might sell them to him were c

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone ever ran the Interco Super Swamper Trxus STS AT's?. My boss has them on his f250 and they look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
fordbronco351 said:
Has anyone ever ran the Interco Super Swamper Trxus STS AT's?. My boss has them on his f250 and they look pretty sweet.
I have a set and I love them in a non-sexual way. Probably the best driving and best wearing A/T tire I have ever used in that size range

Aaron Sandberg said:
Dont bet swampers. Have you ever seen a new set? No, because they wear out in like 2k.
I don't know what kind of swampers yourtalking about, but if there wearing out in 2000 miles you are in desperate need of an alignment.

·
Registered
593 Posts
keep the bfgoodrich and switch to All Terrain T/A's ...they're good all around.

·
Registered
108 Posts
How do the Interco Super Swamper Trxus STS AT's pull in the sand and mud?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
85bronc said:
i actually just ordered some 35x12.5x15" maxxis bighorn tires.
i'll letcha know how they turn out
i too ordered a set of 35" maxxis bighorns, to replace my mtr's, check this out, $150 each shipped to my door. here is a pic of them

i've got about 1500 miles on them so far, they are way quieter than my mtr's, and i've wheeled them once at rausch creek in mud and rock, and went anywhere i pointed them, performed just awesome. they clear mud alot better than the mtr's did...which was my main complaint with the mtr. the bighorns are siped too, so driving in the rain has been fine. personally i don't see how you can beat these for the price.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hey, have any of you guys used Maxxis buckshots? i've been reading about them, but i haven't heard of anyone around here actually using them. I was wanting to get a set of cheap tires for my bronco, but i don't want to get something that is crap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts