Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bronco needs a new 351 So i found this 88 bronco right by my house. The last time its been on the road was in 05. He said the ideal air bypass was bad so it does not ideal right. The motor sounded good i didn't hear any knocking but there was some big exhaust leaks so you can not really hear that much. I have a point less video i uploaded on youtube of the oil presser don't know if the presser is normal are not ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xPhyHGTdEM )

He has a flatbed and will take it to my house. I can do two things.
1 He will drop it off at my house i will take out the motor lift kit and tires then he will come and pick it up he said 450$ but i was thinking maybe 350$ idk I think thats not bad for 35inch tires and rims and a 351 and lift kit.

Are just buy the truck take what i need have a back up trans and then take it to the yard. He wonts 950$ but I Think I can talk him down.

I could just put the bad motor in the 88 (it still runs) and the stock suspension and try to sell it for 500$ are sum thing don't know of any one would even wont it. Its rusty.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
That's a good deal. I would offer him $800 for the whole sha-bang! It's $800. Get what you need and part the rest. Good find man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts