Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back after a great delay, Was fixin to move from california to Noth Carolina in june when my 93 bronc was stolen / striped and raped. :cry Now I'm here in NC and looking for a replacement. Thought I might ask what year is better, I'd like to keep the conviences my 93 had (XLT leather, power EVERYTHING) but want better performance and (fuel economy??) LOL what do ya'll suggest. got alot of help from gacnar last year fixin my truck to get her ready for the trip cross country when some a-#&$* decided to joy ride and thrash her.:twak I miss the old girl... I need help to find another to fill the void, Saturdays have not been the same as of late.......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found mine in a vineyard in Lodi Ca on top of a News paper box, Mother ***** swaped my leather seats for his crapy tan cloths 92, I saw the site where she was defiled. I think someone needed parts. Bastards

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Where are you at in NC? I'm in Charlotte and saw a couple for sale as I was driving around today. One of them is a BUILT '79, so I doubt you're interested in it, but the other one was either a 90 or 91 Eddie Bauer. As for economy, :shrug.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Don't forget to put in a couple of kill switches yourself

Forget getting local installers, do it yourself. Nothing like an intermitent pulse on a fuel pump relay circuit (absolutely evil to find).

By the time the stupid Ba$turd is going for his third try to start it I'm on him like Mike Tyson on a disrespectful girlfriend !

Sixlitre

1 - 7 of 7 Posts