Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell my 93 bronc, and am wondering what i should expect to get out of it. It's an eddie bauer 93 with the 5.8 v8. Sadly its an automatic. the interior is let in pretty good shape, one crack in the dash, and some tears in the front leather seats. apart from that she runs great! give me any feedback you can.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What is it worth?

Check NADA retail values for your area. Check Craigslist, ebay Motors and other sites. One important thing to remember is that the vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Alot of people are concerned with gas mileage and these Broncos could be a deal breaker to many. I suggest using the NADA site and check the year and equipment, it will then give you the market price in your area. My 84 currently is valued in average condition at $5300. I doubt that in todays market I could expect to get that much if I were to sell it. Hope this helps.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,811 Posts
The state (and even the city) where you live affects resale value significantly, as far as an NADA value.

However, like skysoldiervn said, it's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. NADA shows my Bronco being worth somewhere between $3200-5500, but I recently had someone offer me $6000 at a gas station.

NADA gives you a good place to start -- I usually go up about $500 from the realistic NADA value (Low, Average, or High, depending on condition) to get my asking price so I have some room to negotiate with a buyer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts