Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jegs and Summit are selling VENOM injectors for the right price. Are 19 lb injectors correct for a stock 351? I have emailed Venom several times with no response.

Bottom line is that I'd like to replace my old ones for something in the $200 range.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm chasing an issue with 10 MPG and am willing to install new inectors with a hi milage engine to solve the problem....I want helpful answers in the NO FLAME FORUM

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I'd look elsewhere for the source of your problem then. Maybe invest in a GOOD non-chinese fuel pressure gauge, see if your injectors are leaking, etc. The high-performance/racing stuff never lasts long, anyway.

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
I'd look elsewhere for the source of your problem then. Maybe invest in a GOOD non-chinese fuel pressure gauge, see if your injectors are leaking, etc. The high-performance/racing stuff never lasts long, anyway.
He said he doesnt want flame, which means you have to agree with him.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
He said he doesnt want flame, which means you have to agree with him.
Oh, right. In that case, buy some Bosch Platinum +4 spark plugs, MSD coil, cap, and rotor, and a throttle body spacer.

:toothless

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALL you cok! suckers go away from this forum. U are the exat opposite that FSB wants here.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why does FSB let these 12 year olds post on here?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WHAT GOOD IS A NO FLAME AREA WHEN DICKHEADS LIKE THESES INFECT THE FORUM???????????????????????? ADMIN, YOU ARE LOSING SUBSCRIBERS LIKE ME.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
WHAT GOOD IS A NO FLAME AREA WHEN DICKHEADS LIKE THESES INFECT THE FORUM???????????????????????? ADMIN, YOU ARE LOSING SUBSCRIBERS LIKE ME.
You mean non-paying "subscribers", a.k.a. Registered Users, like you, with all of 119 posts?

Good luck, buddy.

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
Yes they are 19lb/hr but why do you want to change them?
I'm chasing an issue with 10 MPG and am willing to install new inectors with a hi milage engine to solve the problem....I want helpful answers in the NO FLAME FORUM
Tell me exactly where kf4amu "flamed" you and we will ban him.

Keep running your mouth the way you are and you will be banned.

ALL you cok! suckers go away from this forum. U are the exat opposite that FSB wants here.
Why does FSB let these 12 year olds post on here?
SigEpBlue ,kf4amu, BOTH OF YOU A HOLES HAVE NO BELONGING IN THE NO FLAME ZONE, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY YOU BOTH SHOULD BE BARRED FROM THIS FORUM AND FROM THIS SITE ALL TOGETHER. I ONCE LIKED THIS SITE BUT PEOPLE LIKE SigEpBlue ,kf4amu, HAVE MADE ME TO MOVE ELESE WHERE. YOU TWO PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO A POSITIVE SITE LIKE THIS.

Both of these members are more than helpful when someone has an issue with their Bronco.

I suggest you step away from your computer for a while.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Okay is everybody cool down now :whiteflag

Sig is right, installing injectors alone is not going to solve your 10mpg struggles & getting rail fuel pressure reading would be very usefull. What codes have you taken? You did take a code readings , right ?

How's the overall health of your 351W?

Is it burning oil?

How about the cyl compression?

How about the timing?

What does your sparkplugs tell you ? ( you did look them over, right ? )

Is you O2 sensor good? Has it been replaced? Is it even hooked up ?

FWIW,

You have a big list of things to look over before you remotely being to suspect injectors.

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
I told you guys that you have to agree with him.

Hey Super, the reason I asked why you wanted to change your injectors is because I was about to send you to a writeup that shows you how to rebuild them by yourself for 20 bucks.

But if you had a valid reason (1 or 2 don't work, physically damaged, super engine in need of larger flow injectors...) I wouldn't have given that suggestion.

Breathe deep.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.