·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it might be the Dinger.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Flux capacitor. put it back in and dont touch anything. you could very well change history for all of us.

sorry dude i just watched all three BTF movies

·
Registered
9 Posts
Flux capacitor. put it back in and dont touch anything. you could very well change history for all of us.

sorry dude i just watched all three BTF movies
I would be screwed if that were the case. My I-6 doesn't want to do 85. Let alone hit 88 miles per hour, with (does my best Doc Brown impression) 1.21 gigawatts!

·
Super Moderator
25,833 Posts
yo
here is the Chime Module;

--

pic in a 94
Source: by Travis L (kemicalburns) at SuperMotors.net
======

Keyless Entry Module pic w/Harness
Source: by Steve83

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
thats too funny, looks like someone else hated that damn thing going off all the time.:histerica

·
Registered
193 Posts
If thats the dinger for "key in","lights on","door open" could someone tell me where its at? (dont mean to steal the thread) But i've been working under the dash lately (rewiring PO stuff)and that dang door chime is driving me nutz! Sounds like it is coming from above the steering column and I can't find it...gaaahhh!!!

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Haha, you took out your dinger. :haha

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the funny responses and help. Thought it was the dinger but was not sure. my uncle must have took it out cause it was driving him crazy. He worked on the bronc for months and never figured out whats wrong with it. I'm narrowing it down and hope to get her running today after i spend 3 hours mowing. Its hotter than a snakes ass in a wagon rut in Michigan today.
BTW, BTF I,II,III, are in my top 5

·
Registered
413 Posts
hate to say it and your gonna definatly want to do the wiring scematics on it but you may have to put it back in.... I had a f150 come into the shop that wouldnt start becouse the "dingy" was removed and it was tied to the ignition....

When all else fails.... use more Duct tape....:red x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts