Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is just weird but we have an 8 month old cat, he’s is freaking huge, not fat, just thick. We also have 2 dogs a 6 year old Dachshund and a 1 year old lab/shepherd, and we dog sit a 1 year old Yorkshire/pitbull on weekdays for our son. This cat will eat fried potatoes off my grandsons plate when he lets it sit to long, we caught him eating corn as well as scrambled eggs. Then he pulled a loaf of bread off the counter in the middle of the night and ate half of 3 pieces (or there about that much), tonight I was having a drink and munching on some Doritos, nacho cheese flavored when the little turd walked up and proceeded to take a chip out of my bowl and eat it!!! WTF .... Does he think he’s a dog or do other people’s cats eat things that one would think a cat won’t eat.
BTW we have watched him eat out of the dog bowl when his bowl (up where pups can’t reach) is full! What does your cat/dog eat that don’t make sense?
Meet Oreo everyone!
08296133-FB8A-4DE3-AAD6-8C4C63D84A60.jpeg

·
Registered
78 Custom - 460 - NP435 - NP205 - Sniper EFI - HyperSpark Ignition - 4.56 Gears - Front/Rear Lockers
2,029 Posts
I don't know. My two cats are pretty civilized. They eat their cat food (costco) and the occasional chunks of meat I give them, but don't seem interested in anything else I eat in their presence. I had a cat many years ago that would eat popcorn with me, so I guess it depends on the cat.

My dogs on the other hand have been caught eating poop before (been a long while) and can't get enough of sniffing the cats' butts as it's like getting a whiff straight from the tap. This seems to be a uniquely dog trait and my go to when someone claims "well my dog likes it". Dogs eat poop, too, so that isn't saying much about them liking (insert whatever food your dog likes that you made for them).

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
We have had one cat for around 4 years. last year we decided to get another one. Almost instantly the kitten would compete with the older cat to see who could get the most food. The bastard is now a little fat ass and bigger than the older cat. He freaking loves to eat and would eat continuously if allowed. If we don't feed him the quantity he wants... he starts to bully food from the dogs. This is one animal that would have no problem eating my dead carcass if left unattended ...…. and for this reason I have my eye on him.... one day he just might have to disappear.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,935 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ok this is just weird but we have an 8 month old cat, he’s is freaking huge, not fat, just thick. We also have 2 dogs a 6 year old Dachshund and a 1 year old lab/shepherd, and we dog sit a 1 year old Yorkshire/pitbull on weekdays for our son. This cat will eat fried potatoes off my grandsons plate when he lets it sit to long, we caught him eating corn as well as scrambled eggs. Then he pulled a loaf of bread off the counter in the middle of the night and ate half of 3 pieces (or there about that much), tonight I was having a drink and munching on some Doritos, nacho cheese flavored when the little turd walked up and proceeded to take a chip out of my bowl and eat it!!! WTF .... Does he think he’s a dog or do other people’s cats eat things that one would think a cat won’t eat.
BTW we have watched him eat out of the dog bowl when his bowl (up where pups can’t reach) is full! What does your cat/dog eat that don’t make sense?
Meet Oreo everyone! View attachment 163469
Not sure about what cats eat but if he keeps drinking that many Cokes, he’s going to have dia-beetus faster than you can say Wilford Brimley.....

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
178 Posts
we dog sit a 1 year old Yorkshire/pitbull on weekdays for our son.
Can we get a picture of this creature? My Pit had a surprise pregnancy a few months ago, turns out it was from my stud so no big deal. Before she had them I was really hoping one of the dachshunds near by got her.

My stud is the pickiest animal I have ever met. He will starve himself if I don't feed him the dog food from the co-op. Hell, he wouldn't even eat the heart from one of my deer last year.

·
Super Moderator
25,371 Posts
Yo,
Back in the day, my mom's cat would cruise local hospital grounds where the dumpsters were stored. He would come home to show his prizes ranging from rats to birds to mom.
She worried he would go through the surgical dumpster.😎

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can we get a picture of this creature? My Pit had a surprise pregnancy a few months ago, turns out it was from my stud so no big deal. Before she had them I was really hoping one of the dachshunds near by got her.

My stud is the pickiest animal I have ever met. He will starve himself if I don't feed him the dog food from the co-op. Hell, he wouldn't even eat the heart from one of my deer last year.
His mom was a little Yorkshire his dad was the sisters-in-law’s neighbors medium size pit bull. He’s about 33% bigger then his sister and twice as big as his mom, here’s Duncan (named after his birth town)
2D0B0853-6E19-473B-ABCA-A0486350A9E9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
944 Posts
I’ve caught our neighborhood cat eating a bag of BBQ potato chips I left in the Bronco once.... he ate probably half the bag

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,726 Posts
I've caught Tom drinking my cup of chocolate milk. He likes coffee too. And my god, the amount of rabbits he brings home! He likes cheese. Doesn't like peanuts or cookies. Caught him taking a chocolate donut once too. Definitely likes beef jerky too.

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,478 Posts
We have had one cat for around 4 years. last year we decided to get another one. Almost instantly the kitten would compete with the older cat to see who could get the most food. The bastard is now a little fat ass and bigger than the older cat. He freaking loves to eat and would eat continuously if allowed. If we don't feed him the quantity he wants... he starts to bully food from the dogs. This is one animal that would have no problem eating my dead carcass if left unattended ...…. and for this reason I have my eye on him.... one day he just might have to disappear.
It's Corona Time,,,,

Kitty on a Stick and Neighbors Dogs comes to mind.... LoL

Our cat is stray that adopted us thinks shes the Queen of Sheba....
She only eats her "wet or Dry" food,
and "rarely" eats red meat.
although I do occasionally have to clean a random pile of
Dove Feathers...

·
Registered
949 Posts
Fats gets his daily fiber by eating toilet paper every morning...

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
353 Posts
@ianmurphy That's a sweet pic! Cute kitty. That corn looks to die for!!!

My cat loves cat nip. Bought a container of oat seeds, I think, at Wallyworld for $5. One week later she’s loving it. It’s supposed to help their digestion.
A3399D16-B431-4271-9D87-BAAC43273365.jpeg
B73BA3C9-12C2-4959-9BE0-ACA5BF81A56D.jpeg
BF47AC69-3370-4456-B40C-CFD9F0B96370.jpeg

·
Registered
949 Posts
#2 helping me read FSB at the moment...

Less than pleased at having his nap interrupted!

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Registered
949 Posts
#2 helping me read FSB at the moment...

Less than pleased at having his nap interrupted!
He eats normal kibble, but does have a drinking problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,726 Posts
He eats normal kibble, but does have a drinking problem...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha my Tom does this thing where he sits or lays close to the water dish, then hooks it with his paw and drags it closer to drink. Half the time he spills water everywhere. Occasionally he does it with his food dish too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts