Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
That's a replica of my father's bronco in 1990, only his was 351 w/ E4OD. I almost want to buy it for that.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,873 Posts
People luuuuuve putting emergency type lighting on their Bronco's and blazers... Why ? I've noticed that on non-emergency vehicles.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Holy ****! My Bronco is just like that! Even down to the running boards! (Which I ditched)

Note: My Bronco doesn't have those light/siren thingies and my rims are premium ones from the factory.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
The headlight switch is completely missing.
saw that too...wondered if it was removed and controlled by the grill Emergency lights control device?

:popc1:

wonder if they like armor-all much....?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
you dont need headlight switches. that red interior is extremely bright i think it would drive me crazy

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
saw that too...wondered if it was removed and controlled by the grill Emergency lights control device?

:popc1:

wonder if they like armor-all much....?
It would make sense if I saw an emergency light switch control panel but I don't see one anywhere in any of the pics.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Probably removed when it was auctioned off...makes you wonder why they wouldn't remove the sirens/lights also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those look like CPI combo light/siren speakers. This type will leave big holes in the grill so non leo agencies around here left them because they dont fit well in newer most vehicles.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
That rust-free body is giving me wood. :hump

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
they chopped the switch out when it was sold. they did that with the brush truck from my old volunteer dept. they had t set so the headlights came on when you gave the stick one pull then the emergency lights came on when it was pulled all the way. but we replaced the switch and rewired it as stock.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts