Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would one address this? What is the bolt pattern on a 14 bolt chevy? Carrying 2 spares would suck. I tried searching but came up empty.

Thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front will be getting a D60. Pardon my stupidity when it comes to 8 lug patterns, but are they all the same? (see disclaimer in my sig)

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
makemeknowit said:
The front will be getting a D60. Pardon my stupidity when it comes to 8 lug patterns, but are they all the same? (see disclaimer in my sig)
with that statement it sounds like your not ready for a D60.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
im basically asking to make shure you are ready for this......
have you wheeled your bronco much if at all? on the hard stuff? do you need a D60, or are you trying to follow the hip trend everyone is doing?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, there won't be any rockcrawling, not around here. We're trying to avoid constant parts breakage that we're sure would be a regular occurance with the ttb. Not saying there still won't be parts breakage with a D60 swap, just not as often hopefully. As for "following the hip trend" that's never been my thing. This will be our toy and we want to run 42s and we all know that ain't happenin' on a ttb.

Plus, my grandfather always said, "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask."

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
makemeknowit said:
Well, there won't be any rockcrawling, not around here. We're trying to avoid constant parts breakage that we're sure would a regular occurance with the ttb. Not saying there still won't be parts breakage with a D60 swap, just not as often hopefully. As for "following the hip trend" that's never been my thing. This will be our toy and we want to run 42s and we all know that ain't happenin' on a ttb.

Plus, my grandfather always said, "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask."
thats cool, just wanting to make shure you are not like some of the people who come on here and ask the D60 swap question right away..............

all 8 lug patrterns are the same up untill 99 or so when ford changed the super dutys to the metric crap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts