Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this winter im going into a big bronco build and im trying to gather info now but what do I do after I want to go beyond the baby-step 8" lift meaning for putting tractor tires on it what kind of mods have to be done I am a welder and have done the small suspension lofts on vehicles but dont really have any one to have help me so the more info the better

·
A broke kid with a bronco
4,065 Posts
Yay! Another Rockwell running rig!

Rockwell (military) axles is where it's at buddy!

·
4:20 Enthusiast!
3,277 Posts
ok this winter im going into a big bronco build and im trying to gather info now but what do I do after I want to go beyond the baby-step 8" lift meaning for putting tractor tires on it what kind of mods have to be done I am a welder and have done the small suspension lofts on vehicles but dont really have any one to have help me so the more info the better
I hope your welding is better then your punctuation!
baby-step 8" lift, suspension lofts????
Got any pics of your work or truck?

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
Well are you able to afford rockwell military axles? If not, 1-tons aren't a bad choice, and you can still run small tractors (46 or less inches)

2.5 ton rockwells can go for upwards of $2000-$4000 depending on the set. I've also seen a few steals at $750.

How big do you really wanna go? And Chucks Trucks forum is probably a better bet, but please, for the love of god, keep us updated. I would love to see a finished product if you do decide to go that route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts