Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daughter will be 13 next week and Im not sure what to get her? I thought I knew, but was told today that 13 is kind of a big deal. So now Im lost on what to get her. I have $100 to spend, alittle more if its something worth it.

Any help:shrug

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
clothes, Ill ask my GF what she wanted when she was 13 for ya

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
clothes to keep her happy and a chastity belt to keep you happy:thumbup

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Cell Phone, all the "Cool" kids have them plus you can always track her down. If that's not good, get a gift cert. to the mall so she can shop and pick out what SHE wants. Teenagers just suck, she won't care in a few months anyways. J/K w/ya

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Daughter will be 13 next week and Im not sure what to get her? I thought I knew, but was told today that 13 is kind of a big deal. So now Im lost on what to get her. I have $100 to spend, alittle more if its something worth it.

Any help:shrug
mp3 player,
digital camera,
pre paid cell phone,
cash,
or clothes

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She has a cell phone, I was thinking clothes and shoes. But thought 13 was was a bigger deal then that?

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
:stupid

generally around that age they tend to be doing more with their friends, and keeping a record of the good times makes it that much more enjoyable...

or shoes...apparently when buying for a teenaged girl, you can't go wrong with shoes :toothless

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
mp3 or digital camera

or do the whole daddy daughter day and take her shopping. That's always cool
:stupid I like these ideas the best.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts