haha

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
PS3 rules all, and yes I have friends. So that report has a huge margin for error

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
PS3 rules all, and yes I have friends. So that report has a huge margin for error
:stupid

except for the friends part... :brownbag

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Funny and true for the most part. I use to love PC games but it has gotten out of hand. The only lines that are missing from that diagram is that if you like games but have friends (or a wife/girlfriend) you should get a 360 or wii. LAN parties are a pain in the ass to set up let alone finding enough friends who can afford to keep up with PC upgrades and buying PC games. PC Game requirements are ridiculous now which is why I switched to consoles.

I'm really hopeful and pretty sure that it'll change at some point in the future but as of right now the PS3 blows because of the lack of games (exclusive or significantly better than 360 alternatives) and crappy online gaming. The online gaming has been a problem all along though so who knows when the hell they'll figure that out. Meanwhile I'll happily pay $50 for xbox live and just use my PS2 to play socom occasionally. Anyhow... end rant...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Nah, get one of these and tell all your friends to bring their quarters.

:rockon
Agreed!! I've been thinking of getting one of those for next to the pool table.

·
Registered
402 Posts
360 is totally the stuff, cmon now!

And I can't even use mine for online play because Hughes Net brings the gay... so I play with my friends, Thumby 1 and Birdie, just to name a few.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts