Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found one post searching that said SEM "Camel" was what he thought he had bought that matched. Saw some postings about VHT, Krylon Fusion, Duplicolor, etc. but nothing about matching the tan color.

I know some of the resto catalogs have it for $12 a can plus shipping but I was hoping to find it a little cheaper. The Duplicolor stuff is less than half that so if I can find the right stuff cheaper I'll do the whole interior....

Derek

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Im redoing my interior as well....Ive had bad experiences with Duplicolor....
I went with SEM and couldnt be happier. EXACT match to the factory color, and $9.99 a can. I took the panel covering the roll for the seat belt in to a local automotive paint supply store and color matched it. Make sure you actually spray it on and let it dry before choosing. My choice was between two different shades, which looked exactly the same when I sprayed them on. However, 5 minutes later, after it dried a little, there was a dramatic difference.
Hope this helps....:thumbup

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with SEM and couldnt be happier. EXACT match to the factory color, and $9.99 a can.
I went to the SEM website and looked for suppliers in KS and they didn't list any. I'm thinking I may have to mail order some...which is why I was looking for a specific color name. I might stop in at a couple of paint suppliers and see if they have anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.