Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the delema..My 88 bronco is getting pretty rusty in the common and some uncommon areas. It has also been wrecked hard in the front, I straightened it out and did a major rebuild on the drivetrain including a SAS, but it has never really been the same to me.

I have an 85 bronco that I bought for $200.00 that is in better shape overall, but also has some issues of its own, most I could repair with parts from my 88.

I think the decision is pretty obvious, but I want to hear what ya'lls opinion is. Also understand that the 85 was a 351W so I will have to swap my EFI 302 and components over.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Ditto with Steve, i would use the good parts from one to the other, and then build up the crashed bronco for a trail truck.

if you have a manual 1356, I'd be interested in buying that from you though

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im glad we are all on the same page! I drive the 88 now..it looks like the pics above..So its not that bad. Off to build a 351

Jeff

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont mind the look of my 88, but Id like to put a 93-96 front clip on it. I also agree the 85 does look mean. Have no fear..for I will not part either of them. I saved that 85 from the yards..and she aint goin back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts