Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do if you saw the girlfriend of someone you knew on a singles website? A coworker found his neighbor's live-in girlfriend (4yrs) in a girl seeking guy type listing.

I ain't Dear Abby so I kept my mouth shut

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I say Hell no, expose her for what she is. U know some people see that as innocent internet flirting, but I just don't agree with it. Even if she is doing it for attention, it's still not right. I would set up a fake Yahoo e-mail account and e-mail him the link. Let him decide how to handle it.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
SMOOTH said:
I say Hell no, expose her for what she is. U know some people see that as innocent internet flirting, but I just don't agree with it. Even if she is doing it for attention, it's still not right. I would set up a fake Yahoo e-mail account and e-mail him the link. Let him decide how to handle it.
I agree, I've been there. Expose the B$#@ch for what she is!!
Sorry, it hits a sore spot with me......been threre. :mad:

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
simple equation ... she's a whore :mad:

she needs to be gang raped and severly beaten :twak

hahahaha, only kidding ... but she is a cheap shit for doing that .. fuk her good .. play into it through the web from an email alias and get some dirt on her .. THEN tell him :goodfinge

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
alboy79 said:
reply to her post on the singles website and let her know he knows... thats my first thought.

my second thought would be, how did he find her on a singles website, woulndt that mean he had to be there too?
just a question.
A coworker found his neighbor's live-in girlfriend (4yrs) in a girl seeking guy type listing.

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
I would email the site to your to the friend and let him find it on his own. Make it seem like there was some funny classfieds in there and have him look through to find her. Then have the holly sh!t face on when he finds it.:eek: :shocked

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
In the words of everyone else on this board.... Id take her aside one day. do her in da butt (IDB) and tell her to dissapear!

Ok that was tasteless. o well. n

I show the link in person to your freind. screw that anonamous crap. if your gonna do that do it in person. and you can't NOT tell him because youd be lieing. DUnno bout you but I have a problem with lieing to my buds. not to mention he MIGHT get pissed at ya for a couple days but in the long run he will be grateful that you showed it to him cuz now he can move onto bigger and better thing :)

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's not on the board, I only me the guy once, it's a co-worker's neighbor. I'll keep you posted. I would play with her but I'm married, and even though it's over the net, I'd feel a little slimey. If I can get the link I'll post it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts