1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question 1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who
were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis,
would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question and then I'll give you the response for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.

Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A.

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with Astrologist. He's
had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used Opium in college
and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C.

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an
occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first... no peeking,
then scroll down for the response.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES
you just killed Beethoven.

Remember: Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
not to be nit picky but i didnt think hitler was a war hero. I thought he remained a private :shrug anyway tricky little posts you got goin here :eek:

Edit: oh yeah i said for the lady not to have a baby just because i knew it was a trick ;) lol got any more of these tricky questions?

T

·
0 Posts
It's not what we were, or even ehat we are, it is what we can become.

It's tough to see what people do, and forget what they have done.

Deep.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Marauder said:
not to be nit picky but i didnt think hitler was a war hero. I thought he remained a private
Candidate C.

If i remember correctly, And this sounds bad, Didnt he launch on of the most successful and rewarding attacks on foreign countries...Ever? Sure, He was a genocidal asshole...But, He lef an army to power very very fast...

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drilim said:
Candidate C.

If i remember correctly, And this sounds bad, Didnt he launch on of the most successful and rewarding attacks on foreign countries...Ever? Sure, He was a genocidal asshole...But, He lef an army to power very very fast...
Not that I condone (sp) anything Hitler did but the man was a genius!! Point blank...you can't deny that a man who was 5'4" (I think if not you'll get the point), with black hair and brown eyes can convience a whole nation that the master race is 6' tall blonde haired blued eyed folk and they need to kill all that arn't.....except him..:duh
Think about that...

and yes you are correct about the succesfull attack thing and the scary part is if he hadn't been so genicidal and had concentrated his efforts on taking over the world and forgot about trying to kill off half the folks on the way, he may have just been successfull at taking the world...scary actualy!:shrug

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
Marauder said:
not to be nit picky but i didnt think hitler was a war hero. I thought he remained a private :shrug anyway tricky little posts you got goin here :eek:
Actually, the little asshole refused promotion to Corporal to stay with his unit and was a holder of the Iron Cross, 1st Class, a very high award for a German enlisted man in WW1.

Hitler's War Record

His record in War I would make him a good troop... but what the silly sumbitch did after that....

·
Registered
519 Posts
I dont know man, I sure as hell woudnt vote for some vegitarian hippie POS that never smoked or drank. That sh!t just tells me his mouth is busy with the meat of another kind.... in this scenario you set up Id choose one of the more normal guys. Most likely churchill cuz that astrology crap sounds awfully close to more of that pork sword buisness.

oh and you better believe that b!tch is getting an abortion, I dont care if she's claiming the second coming, thats just bad ju-ju and the fact that the dice of fate rolled her Beethoven and not the latest incarnation of Vlad the impaler, sh!t bud its just not worth the gamble.

Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic
never heard that before, it's awsome though

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:
I dont know man, I sure as hell woudnt vote for some vegitarian hippie POS that never smoked or drank. That sh!t just tells me his mouth is busy with the meat of another kind.... in this scenario you set up Id choose one of the more normal guys. Most likely churchill cuz that astrology crap sounds awfully close to more of that pork sword buisness.

Jeez....We a little homophobiac?

oh and you better believe that b!tch is getting an abortion, I dont care if she's claiming the second coming, thats just bad ju-ju and the fact that the dice of fate rolled her Beethoven and not the latest incarnation of Vlad the impaler, sh!t bud its just not worth the gamble.

Vlad was quite the man back in his day....Freak.

·
Registered
506 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:

Amateurs...built the ark.
Professionals...built the Titanic
never heard that before, it's awsome though

Holy shit dude! Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

You know they say that homophobes are cruisin the hershey highway behind closed doors....

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would have voted for...myself, we all could look either really good or really bad, depending on what time in our lives we choose. This is an apples to oranges comparison. Happy Thanksgiving:beer Go Packers:beer

·
Registered
519 Posts
Im not homophobic really at all I just couldnt be lead by one. As people though, I dont mind the gays. I just think if your gonna pick a world leader on 2 lines of text he better be squared away. At least pick a real person. To me the crime of astrology and vegitarianism (sp?) far exceeds drinkin and smokin after all they can be fixed. The first two show what kind of breeding your made up of and that kinda sh!t cant be fixed. Its one of those psych things, you can kill the symptom but you'll always have the disease.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts