Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to use the majority of my tax returns to lug this thing home (bad pix I know, better ones to follow Saturday):

460 :grin: :

Needs a few things: torque converter, front pump assembly (stator and all that good stuff), flywheel and one helluva cleaning. Personaly I don't think it was too bad for $1300. Supposedly they had the 460 built to around 300hp with Detroits front and rear but I have my doubts.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
16 drawer Craftsman Toolbox 329.00, couple of parts for the lift on my bronco (still hoping to get my $660 bucks from the guy :twak ) And parts to fix up the K5 I bought to sell it ASAP.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
After staring at Johnski's(vote for him for FOTM)rig, I almost decided to order one of those soft tops. I had to stop my self though. I'm leaving for the summer, so it'd be a pretty big waste of money.

Mine is going towards finishing my interior/exterior. It should be way more than enough to do so.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Paying down my Credit Card (aka Bronco) debt. :cry

·
Registered
95 Posts
Paid off a few loans. Bought nerf bars for the Centurion, and a steel horse overhead console. As well as a few things for my bike.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
rebuilding my 85 broncos engine and other things for the BRONCOS..Recarpeting the house...New chain saw...Whatever else I can talk my wife into:thumbup

·
Registered
538 Posts
Going to pay off the bronco. I'll own all my vehicles but one now. :thumbup

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Kicking around going 1-ton (14-bolt or 10.25) in the rear. Gotta start somewhere. Figure I could sell my 8.8 w/gears and detroit to a jeep owner and cover some of my cost.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
remanned engine. just waiting on the money to come in. anything left over is going to the wife so she can do what she wants.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Plan on using my return to fund for 5.13 gears, a detroit for the sterling, and a lock right for the 60.

·
Registered
317 Posts
sh!t im not eveb gunna get enough to wipe my A$$. I hate not having any deductions, Im gunna go adopt one of them homeless kids for "less than my morning cup of coffee" I can claim them right???

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
payin off a couple of bills, savin for my sons summer time plane ticket from Ohio, tires for Bronco, winch, movin outta this $hitty apt into a house, a down on a new car for the wife, some new dishes, new clothes, need new shoes too.

ya know, just a few odds and ends.

:thumbup

1 - 20 of 59 Posts