Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well apparently ther bronco on the side of my house im debating on what to do with is an XLS. Curiosity sake wtf is a XLS. Because my 85 is an XLT. This 81 is a XLS. It has a 302 carb/4speed manual/np208 tcase. nothing special there. All black interior and a sneaking suspicion the exterior was black before primer gray. along with a stock family roll bar. basically i want to know this way i can decide on wether to scrap it in april or restore it with my 85.

some pics

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Xtra layer of snow by the looks of the pic

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have an 82' xls. From what I understand i think its just a factory "sport" or maybe for the "nite" edition came out. It says on my original sale receipt for the truck I have its a "blackout package" Its all black and I love it. You got time n money, keep it. If your gonna scrap it. gimme a call, really, please:rockon

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cjbronco said:
I have an 82' xls. From what I understand i think its just a factory "sport" or maybe for the "nite" edition came out. It says on my original sale receipt for the truck I have its a "blackout package" Its all black and I love it. You got time n money, keep it. If your gonna scrap it. gimme a call, really, please:rockon
if i junk it i assure it its not leaving my house one piece. i already have pieces targeted for my wrenches. i just dont feel liek freezing my @ss of at the moment. but if you need anything if/when i do. ill give you some dibs on whatever you need. and i see your in NJ so thats easy enough for you.
id probably be rippign out the, family bar, all the glass unless you need some. i think i have liek 6 pairs of solid ones already. hehe. the rear axle and maybe some front end crap. we will see in a few months. My father confiscated the truck from a tenant that lived here and owed a bunch of money. my father gave me the title. only thing i dotn have os the keys. which i dont need anyway. im special ;-D

·
Registered
11 Posts
If the keys are floating around out there in the hands of a disgruntled former owner, I'd be doing an ignition switch swap asap! It's really easy, but if you're "special" then you already know that.;)

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
hey look at that, I bet its got an SROD in it too. The only one Ive ever seen was a pickup with flareside bed and a 300 SROD 4x2, silver outside and red inside.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DaKahuna said:
If the keys are floating around out there in the hands of a disgruntled former owner, I'd be doing an ignition switch swap asap! It's really easy, but if you're "special" then you already know that.;)
not worried about it. its behind my house. unless he can move a 88 bronco/78 chebby suburban/79pontian transam. its not goign anywhere. and yea im special. my mommy told me so. :thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts