Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.. I found a truck down the road from me that I believe is a pretty good deal, but I was wanting to get a little more info on it from you guys and girls possibly. The truck is 66 F100 with the Twin I beam suspention, straight six and three on the tree. I am not sure what exactly the specs are to the T but it is a very nice running truck. It also has factory under the dash AC and heater that work flawlessly. There is no rust what so ever and the only issues are that the front seat will need to be recovered and the hood will need to be resanded in a spot and touched up. This truck is perfect other wise. The guy only wants 4400 for it and I thought that that was some hell of a deal. I wish I had some pics so you could see this truck and see how nice it is. I was wondering if this truck is worth what he is asking or should I try to talk him down just a bit. Any info would be great thanks..

·
Registered
50 Posts
4400 seems fairly high to me, at least for colorado I would think that truck was worth around 2 maybe 3 grand if in perfect condition, but that is here not in texas they might be worth more there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts