Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Last night, the weatherman said there was no chance of rain.
I left my bike out, anticipating an early start the next day after a few run arounds earlier.
It rained. Twice overnight. Hard. :banghead

Hence; why you want to slap said weatherman.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
Knocked three off my bucket list on vacay: Saw the Alamo, the San Antonio Riverwalk, and went to Antone's in Austin. Oh, and one other that was not on my BL down there: had lunch at the Top Notch drive-in, which was in the movie Dazed and Confused.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Win the any of the Mega Million or Powerball jackpot. Everything else will be easy after that. Milan
You do realize that the odds of BUYING the winning ticket and FINDING the winning ticket are almost the same!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm only 22 so some items on mine might seem a bit naive to you old geezers haha, I've been very fortunate as I've been able to travel a lot couple years ago and knocked a few destinations off of the list but so much remains...

1- Visit mt everest
2- See the great pyramids of giza
3- Fall in love
4- have kids
5- start a business
6- See the amazon
7- Go to Antarctica
8- Visit the Taj Mahal
9- Finish my pilots license
10- Scuba dive the great reef
11- See petra
12- Visit the Grand canyon
13- Spend a week in death valley
14- Buy a house

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm only 22 so some items on mine might seem a bit naive to you old geezers haha, I've been very fortunate as I've been able to travel a lot couple years ago and knocked a few destinations off of the list but so much remains...

1- Visit mt everest
3- Fall in love
4- have kids
5- start a business
6- See the amazon
7- Go to Antarctica
8- Visit the Taj Mahal
11- See petra
14- Buy a house
Who you calling old? *shakes stick and mumbles about kids on my lawn*

I'd swap #4 and #14 lol

·
Registered
108 Posts

1- Visit mt everest
3- Fall in love
4- have kids
5- start a business
6- See the amazon
7- Go to Antarctica
8- Visit the Taj Mahal
11- See petra
14- Buy a house
Who you calling old? *shakes stick and mumbles about kids on my lawn*

I'd swap #4 and #14 lol

Haha no offense 😉

·
Eric
2,451 Posts
1.) Finish my vehicles to the point where I am satisfied and

1.) Live to see the success or failure of the human species on this planet.

"To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom."

-Socrates

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm super thankful and not complaining but, a bucket list dream is to someday, and somehow be able to make a living doing what I love instead of feeling trapped in a career and feeling like just another number. God blessed me with the ability to build, fabricate and modify motorcycles, cars and trucks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Before I die...
-Have my own online business.
-Adopt dogs in the shelter (that is where I would spend my millions)
-Plant trees
-Be a celebrity and win the OSCARS

·
Bronco Snob
1,923 Posts
These are all fun to read.

1- Visit mt everest
3- Fall in love
4- have kids
5- start a business
6- See the amazon
7- Go to Antarctica
8- Visit the Taj Mahal
11- See petra
14- Buy a house

Cracked me up that 'Buy a house' was at the end of the list....the wife and kids might not appreciate that after hitting Antarctica and doin the Taj.:histerica

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's a long list, but heres a few.

1. Travel to Transylvania to visit Vlad's (aka. Dracula) birth place, burial place and Castle Bran.
2. Visit Stonehenge, Amityville Horror house, Roswell NM and other places of mystery.
3. Race the Baja 1000 or Mint 400 or the Vegas 2 Reno
4. Visit abandoned motels, aircraft, cars and buildings in the California desert
5. Finish my Bronco restoration

·
Registered
73 Posts

1- Visit mt everest
3- Fall in love
4- have kids
5- start a business
6- See the amazon
7- Go to Antarctica
8- Visit the Taj Mahal
11- See petra
14- Buy a house

A week in Death Valley sounds really cool, away from all the hustle and bustle of life, the city and technology. Out in the wilderness enjoying the scenery of the days and nights, and who knows what weird things may happen, wouldn't mind seeing a UFO.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well if a doctor told me I had a terminal illness and I only have months to live then I'll embrace my inner Florida man spirit.

It'll go something along the lines of maxing out my credit, snorting cocaine off strippers and having an euphoric episode where I construct an elaborate heist to free OJ's bronco from it's prison, I mean museum in Tennessee and go on one last Hoorah

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,852 Posts
I don't have a bucket list but I have been fortunate enough to do a lot of things on these lists.

Travel: have been to about 1/3 of the US states including to 4 Hawaiian islands.
International: Switzerland, London, Philippines, South Korea, Mexico, Canada

I would love to Visit Pompeii. Instant history (might do that next year).

Guns: Have shot an Uzi, 50 Cal sniper rifle, Thompson full auto, MP5 full and semi auto. Many others but not as famous.

Fun: Sky Diving (4X), Repelling off a 5 story building, Amusement parks (have been to many and worked at 6 flags Magic Mountain as a teen)

House: First bought a Condo then used the profit to buy my current house.

Marriage: Found my perfect wife, married over 11 years. No kids but OK with that.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts