For those who don't know what a bucket list is; it's a list of things you want to do and/or accomplish before your time is up on this big blue marble.
Since I W.A.G.'ed I'd be living just another 36 years (I'll be 90y.o. by then) I compiled an official bucket list for myself.
In no particular order:
1) Visit as many WWII memorial sites in Europe as possible.
2) Visit as many WWII memorial sites in the Pacific as possible.
3) Tour/travel to all 50 states.
4) Visit/camp in as many national parks as possible
5) Visit/camp in many state parks
6) Visit/tour Israel.
7) Visit all 30 MLB teams
8) Visit ALL Civil War memorial sites.
9) Tour, as much as possible, the interior of Alaska.
10) Stick my foot in Beaufort Sea (Arctic Ocean).
11) Visit Australia
12) Visit New Zealand
13) See the Southern cross
14) Cross the equator in the Atlantic Ocean
15) Sail past Cape Horn in South America
16) Sail past Cape Town South Africa
17) Sail to Hawaii
18) Sail from Rhode Island to the U.K.
19) Visit ALL American Revolution sites.
The biggest challenges ($$$$) are the sailing ones.
I'm currently preparing my Bronco for the 49-state treks.
Hopefully by this time next year I'll be on my way touring the lower-48.
Not sure if any of y'all might have these but... HarborFreight Recalls Jack Stands That Could Suddenly Collapse
Just some venting or whatever you want to call it. I haven’t needed an alignment on a truck with the ttb since about 2008, and I recall it being a pain. Shop didn’t know what adjustable alignment bushings were and essentially charged me to worsen the alignment. Insisted there was no other way...
A recent thread made me think of this.
Post a random pic.
Anything you want.
Just keep it work and kid safe.
Here is mine.
My Chevrolete, 72 C-10
The Bronco bleeding tranny fluid everwhere
Now, post yours.
Anything you want.
Gearing up to one day install a suspension lift. So looking at right angle drills. Uses include:
1. Drilling crossmember for passenger side axle drop bracket
2. Assisting in rivet removal for stock RA brackets
3. Drilling new holes for extended RA brackets
4. Drilling floor tub for...